If you have to fall...

Obreathemykiss

Whoa damn! He is very tasty lookin! Your body looks really toned and healthy-I don't know if that's a weird compliment, but your arms look fab! Looks like fun.

Shimmer

ahhh I appreciate the compliment.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

I love you ladies, I'll share that one.
winks.gif

haha violet thanks, but yeah, I'd probably fail at that magnificently.
oh.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I couldn't get past the first rock on that wall. I'm terrified of heights! He's awfully nice to look at, but I'm pretty sure he thought the same about you! Girl, you have a kick-ass body!

Shimmer

Thanks babe. We all work hard, he and the guys harder than I do, I admit, but we have fun doing it.
smiles.gif

And I'm not that high. 7 feet or so off the ground.
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

drools.gif
at that hunk! You look great as always. It's so nice to find something you love to do, as working out can be hard!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
drools.gif
at that hunk! You look great as always. It's so nice to find something you love to do, as working out can be hard!

If it ain't hard, we ain't workin'.
smiles.gif

Appreciate that, thank you <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
That looks like hard work/fun.

Is it hard to hang on with your fingers? I always wanted to know that.

Um. That's a tough question to answer, because it really depends on how much contact you have with the surface. If you're palming it, you're good, some of the crimps are pretty solid, but some of it just fucking blows no matter what you do. :/

Shimmer

lol he's a doll.
smiles.gif

And, it's really not that great a problem...I should film him or a few of the other guys there at the gym climbing. The stuff THEY do is AMAZING.

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

winks.gif

oh.gif

Dear Lord..

I SHIT you NOT..

my mouth filled with saliva at this picture. Jamie you are one lucky sunuvabitch.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
Dear Lord..

I SHIT you NOT..

my mouth filled with saliva at this picture. Jamie you are one lucky sunuvabitch.
smiles.gif

ha. I know.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
PS

Film them.

Please.

Roger that.
greengrin.gif

Xqueeze_me

I'm going rock climbing on the 25th May for a friend's bday...

Any tips? First time and I'm unfit as hell. HAHAHAHA

I don't think there'll be a guy THAT hot trying to catch my fall!!!!!
ssad.gif

Shimmer

Don't try to use your arms to pull yourself up...use your legs to drive yourself up and use your arms to guide yourself, does that make sense? You will have a longer day (and a LOT less soreness) if you don't try to use your arms to pull yourself all day.
Trust your equipment but always always always double check it, then double check your belayer's. Always.
Don't worry about looking like a dork in a high waisted harness. It's designed that way for a reason.
Wear yoga pants & a tank top to give yourself freedom of movement. Plan on not wearing socks, and yes, climbing shoes are supposed to (sort of) hurt a little.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

winks.gif

oh.gif

Bless your heart.

Shimmer

All my guy friends who climb regularly are built like that. And it's just the coolest thing to watch their backs contract and then EXPLODE with movement.