ilookbook pro so excited I was able to buy this for Christmas ! its a must have highly recommend this product

Barbie1

ilookbook pro so excited I was able to buy this for Christmas ! its a must have highly recommend this product

71oLSc33qeL._SX522_.jpg
anyone have this what do you think ? I 'am in love with this set.

shany cosmetics its about 45 dollars now with shipping.This is the pro set that has everything. The other two sets are versions of the pro with different pallettes but this is the one you want.This is like the ultimate makeup gift for anyone on your list.It looks really cute with its sleek design / laptop esque apperance.I have been looking for a good eyeshadow pallette and blush / powder set for months and I finally found it.

If anyones interested you can buy it at overstock.com I havent seen it anywhere else really other than amazon.com shany cosmetics website has i look books but they didnt have the pro set.Get is before it sells out this holiday.It looks like a laptop and is also portable so you can carry it around everywhere.Forget sephora and all those other name brand cosmetics this is the one you want. I have read reviews and done my homework this is the set this christmas dont let it sell out buy it now while you still can.This is already sold out just about everywhere.It comes with :

- 75 color eyeshadow palette every color of the rainbow which I love having that many options
- 4 blushes
- 4 face powders

I thought I would share this with you since it was on my christmas list this year / must haves.As soon as I bought it I was like I will post it on here but not before that because I didnt want it to sell out.I first saw this on youtube and knew I needed to have it.This set comes with everything whereas sephora , MAC , and ulta sets are lacking in color variety and value and believe me I looked at all those stores and they had palettes with not many colors that were overpriced and not worth it.I refuse to pay high price for products that are lacking and designer just because of the brand name they want top dollar but their products are not worth it in the end and they lack quality .Like a lot of the MAC and sephora palettes charge 30 dollars for palettes with only 4 colors in them eff that shit lol .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SCyg6yX1I

Review on youtube above although I dont think this product is geeky other than that I agree with her.The colors are very vibrant and you dont need eyeshadow primer from urban decay with this because its high quality.