I'm almost embarrassed to ask for help!

LatinaRose

I've used the Lorac one you mentioned. It was fine, but I'm still on the quest for the perfect foundation.

MAC_Pixie04

It really is a "quest" isn't it? I've only been wearing foundation for just about two years, and I've never bought the same one twice. I just haven't found one I loved =(

IcesUltraGlam7

MaryKay is a good choice with a wide range of shades going from Ivory's Beiges,and Bronzes to 800 providing a wide range of color matches.The liquid is oil free,choosing from medium coverage to full coverage.You could also top the liquid with the Super Silky powder wich is optional.Each one retails for $14.00 but you could probably find good deals on ebay sites.Call a Mary Kay rep and they can color match you or you may be able to check out a chart on the website.

emilyjoy

I have oily skin and I just bought the mousse foundation from Maybelline.. and it really seems to be working well.
lol. I was just buying it for a quick fix because I usually don't like cheap foundations from what I've tried, but this one is good.

LatinaRose

Totally a quest! Someone should start a thread where those who have found their HG foundation list it along with their skin type. I don't think there would be that many responses!