**I'm back! With NEW HAIR! FOTD**

SugarAsh182

I tried to resize these, but I think I may have made some too small :-/ Sorry!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not posting for so long... I haven't really been wearing m/u lately because I've been so busy with school, but now hopefully, I'll be able to post some fun FOTDs!

Sooo I cut my hair off (I'm not sure how many inches, but it was very long) and lightened it up a bit. I know alot of you ladies make major changes to your hair all the time, so maybe this might not seem like much, but it was *such* a major change for me! Here was my hair before (I found a better one haha):

108_3289.jpg

... and here it is after!:

It was SO's bday and I got him a Nintendo DS
smiles.gif

BirthdayRedo.jpg

FOTD 1:

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, MAC So Ceylon MSF

Lips: NARS Turkish Delight, MAC Heartfelt Pink l/g

Eyes: MAC Deckchair pigment, MAC Mulch e/s, L'Oreal Telescopic macara

NewMe6.jpg

FOTD 2:

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, MAC Pleasureflush dupe!

Lips: NARS Chelsea Girls lip lacquer, MAC Babied lacquer

Eyes: MAC Moth Brown e/s, MAC Botanical e/s, MAC Deckchair pigment (to highlight), MAC Violet pigment, WnW liquid liner, MF Lash Perfection mascara (a little clumpy, sorry!)

In this one, the hair looks a little grey, but it's just the lighting!
Short22copy.jpg

Short6copy.jpg

Short222copy.jpg

entipy

Your hair looks great!! You're quite striking, and I love that big reddish brown spot in your left eye! (I have a green one similar to that but not quite as large.) Your make-up looks great, too.
smiles.gif

user79

I love how you do your makeup, it's so flattering. Like the new hairdo as well. Glad you're back!
smiles.gif

hunnybun

seriously loving he sheen on your lips.

btw -- are your eyes two different colors?! they're so pretty!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I love how you do your makeup, it's so flattering. Like the new hairdo as well. Glad you're back!
smiles.gif

^^^^Verbatim. Lovely.