I'm bored....Do y'all ebay?

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Hahahah i figured it was that but the "S" at the end threw me off!!!

I really want to buy Seven For All Mankind or Rock & Republic jeans from eBay (they are so expensive in Toronto.....$250 & up) but my cousin but some crystal R&R jeans & they were fake!!! She spent over $350 USD! I'm like i could've told you your getting ripped just by the pics!! All the diamonds fell off! She could've bought the real ones for that price here!!!! So now i'm scared..................:confused:

off topic but HonestForum.com is a great forum for designer denim! LOTS of tips for spotting fakes, with pics, examples, it's pretty much the Specktra of the denim world
smiles.gif
hth and u dont ever have to get gipped again!

Hilly

I buy and sell ...Clothes!!! Sizes 12 and 14 sell really well..(my sizes) so when i dont like it anymore, I ebay it!

astronaut

I've gotten some basic electronic stuff like ipod, phone and camera cords. I've also bought some LE MAC items. Also some random stuff that I don't feel like searching stores for like when I wanted an Over the Hedge stuffed animal long after the movie came out
smiles.gif
I mostly always snipe. I've been doing a lot of BIN lately but if it's an auction I'll snipe. It's so much easier, and also cheaper!!

AlliSwan

EBAY FANATIC here! I've been buying and selling for yeaaars and will always check ebay before making a purchase. It's kind of taken some of the fun out of shopping because...why pay retail? I used ebay as a personal stock market sometimes. Even if I may not wear a dress or jacket, if I see it going for REALLY cheap, I'll sometimes buy it to resell it. Yeah, I'm that girl. I'm also a ruthless sniper. It drives me NUTS when people bid and bid and rebid dayyyys before an auction ends. You're just bidding against yourself! ...oh, and I bought my last CAR on ebay.

SparklingWaves

I bought a silver pigment. It is gorgeous. Never hear anyone talking about this color. Also, I bought an Extreme mauve pigment and an aqua color MAC shadow. Opps, I almost forgot. I got a gorgeous Chanel blush. I love it.

MACHOMULA

Alot of my MAC LE/DC items were aquired through ebay. Pretty Twisted and Haze for example. I lovvve ebay. I've bought purses, shoes, jewelry. I couldn't live without it. My BF makes fun of me because I'd rathre buy it online than actually go shopping for it!!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I bought some bras on ebay lol.

I like looking at jewelry and shoes on ebay since they have so many! but i don't buy often since i don't have much money.. so I try to save what I have for MAC lol

wahine

i heart eBay! i spend lazy hours at work browsing and end up burning all the money i earned as well :p

Divinity

Ooooh I'm an ebay addict! I found THE best seller of rare MAC items - love you Sorrow! I buy my Hudson jeans, Heatherette clothes, designer bags, concert tickets, anything I can get a deal on! I like to bid every once in a while - such a rush - but I do BIN if the price is right.
choochoo.gif