I'm moving to San Diego

RoseMe

I live in Hillcrest area but got to La Jolla for work. It is WONDERFUL to live here. More importantly, the near by malls FV, UTC, Horton Plaza fulfill all my make-up dreams...... hehehe....

Mac-Pixie and Bernadette, I will definitely stop by to see you guys when I am in your stores! If you see an Asian gal with unevenly-blended e/s and a big smile saying hello - THAT WILL BE ME!!! LOL!!!!

MAC_Pixie04

No cops?! You're crazy!...well, I guess its dependent by area. Living in the college area, you'll see plenty of them. The 3 times I've been pulled over were in the college area only. I don't think the cell phone law will help; people will just fumble around with their hands free or their ipods and continue killing people on the roads.

I trolley!
greengrin.gif

astronaut

I just found out that Hilary Duff was at the SDSU open air theater last month... NOOOOO I loooove heerrr
ssad.gif

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
"They called it San Diaaagoooo which of course in German means a whale's vagina...."

thats exactly what i thought of!and...

F**k you san diego!

RoseMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
thats exactly what i thought of!and...

F**k you san diego!

Hmmmmm...

What's your problem with San Diego again???

MAC_Pixie04

^^i think she was quoting anchorman...

The scene where Veronica Corningstone changes the teleprompter and Ron Burgundy reads "Go fuck yourself San Diego" and the town outrages lol

I'm hoping that's what she's saying, otherwise BEATDOWN! (just kidding of course)

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
Hmmmmm...

What's your problem with San Diego again???

oh sorry theres a film anchorman set in san diego!
i love it!

also thats where kendras from so i love her...no problems with SD!