Im selling fake MAC,cos my g.friend cheated on me!!

BellaItalia1969

Hiya gals
winks.gif
sometimes i come across ebay auction that is just too funny for words...(im not advocating selling fake Mac ok) that i don't know if to laugh or cry at the sheer cheek of the seller !Have a look at this :
2 M.A.C eye pencils on eBay (end time 04-Dec-09 12:24:25 GMT)

after recently finding my now ex girlfriend cheating on me im selling off her stuff she left here these rrp for a £10 ea this auction is for two pencils
heres the website description
%21Bc3CmrQ%212k%7E$%28KGrHqUOKisEq5,w0W5SBK2Yt+Kqv%21%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Moral of the story do not cheat on your man or he will auction your fake Mac on ebay as a way of punishment!
nonono.gif
Lol the rest of the stuff is just too fakey for words

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
I love the fact that his EBay name is Shafty420! Exactly, he is trying to shaft you!!

Lol Makeup,well he won't shaft me...won't be buying any of his fake mac but i think his girlfriend done the dirty deed...likely story
th_wink3.gif
th_wink3.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
Do we have any eBay UK members who can report those? My eBay.com ID doesn't let me.
ssad.gif

Shatter,i did dunno what's with ebay today ...i reported 10 listings all fake Mac,still running?
th_confused_new.gif

Last sunday i reported similar listings and auctions were removed very promptly here is the auctions that i reported today as you can see in run up to Xmas,some sellers will just sell any old rubbish...knowningly selling fake Mac..arggh that's what i wanted to say!
Ok no 1 goes to :
siobhan140-hideously expensive fake Mac pro eyeshadow palettes £60 !!!Item number:200409897000<< 9 of these 1 already sold!,200409897485 bid is at £35!
No 2:russ9990,fake Mac galore...pigments with no shade names,
Item number:290374108258,fake Fluidline lots of these :290374003854 and the yuccky fake Mac lip pencils.This seller also shill bids:look at their other ebay ID;Alfierafa09.where they sold same fake Mac
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif

No 3:3041jones,160380019199,fake MAC mineralize foundation,fake palettes!
No 4:beautypuss,110457880888,Fake Mac Viva glam Obsess Mascara ,ok this product is just so awful looking that i must post a piccy .
%21BfFY9zQ%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKigErzI,sUysBK++Isuoyg%7E%7E_35.JPG
No 5:jack09mark,fake Mac Fluidline and Lustreglass palettes lots sold!
No 6:shopsmart0797,same as above loads of fake Zoom lash and Fluidline!
No 7:patsvision,fake Mac pigments with MAC eyeshadow names ie: number:180437401196 <,Mac pigment eyeshadow Hepcat
ok reported all these and not 1 has been removed
thmbdn.gif

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Moral of the story do not cheat on your man or he will auction your fake Mac on ebay as a way of punishment!
nonono.gif
Lol the rest of the stuff is just too fakey for words

LOL I can't blame the poor guy. He probably doesn't realize yet that this crap isn't the real deal and isn't worth a penny. Not only his ex was a cheating bleep, but she was going to lie to a bunch of people on ebay.
yucky.gif

Oh, and ive seen ebay auctions like this before. One guy was selling off his ex's beloved vinyl collection of like 5000 lp's, and posted her pics in the auction too :S And who said that men never act as drama queens?

Vixxan

I don't know what kind of response he is expecting from confessing that he can't keep a woman. My first response was to laugh.

kariii

I am sure that is just an excuse to him selling make up. Hardly doubt his 'gf' cheated on him and I'm sure he's well aware that he is selling fake MAC.

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I am sure that is just an excuse to him selling make up. Hardly doubt his 'gf' cheated on him and I'm sure he's well aware that he is selling fake MAC.

Seconded. Have you guys looked at his other auctions? They're lots, whole friggin cases of fake Fluidlines and crap.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
Seconded. Have you guys looked at his other auctions? They're lots, whole friggin cases of fake Fluidlines and crap.

Shatter and Karii,lol i know havent fallen for his c*appy excuse of gf cheating on him i posted the thread cos i thought that it was such pathetic yet amusing excuse to offload his fakes on ebay!!
nonono.gif
Norty
Shatter,
whenever i report auctions on ebay.com i sign in with my usual ID into ebay.com, so maybe you can try to sign into ebay.co.uk and see if you can report the offensive listings this way.Hope that helps
th_wink3.gif

L1LMAMAJ

what a lame sob story. it was probably made up and he just wanted to justify selling the fake stuff. who knows it's a he. maybe it's a she and just wanted to act like a clueless, whatever kind of guy.

gildedangel

This guy is just looking for an excuse to sell fakes. Boo freakin hoo. Did anyone else notice that the description is copy/pasted off of MAC's website?

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
what a lame sob story. it was probably made up and he just wanted to justify selling the fake stuff. who knows it's a he. maybe it's a she and just wanted to act like a clueless, whatever kind of guy.

LOL whoever that is, what a saddo!
thmbdn.gif

Elle93

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
This guy is just looking for an excuse to sell fakes. Boo freakin hoo. Did anyone else notice that the description is copy/pasted off of MAC's website?

HAHAH that's even more pathetic

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
Check this one:

M.A.C. NIB Pigment Eyeshadow, Lots of Colours Available on eBay (end time 12-Dec-09 19:08:57 GMT)

Selling "her birthday gift" to fund college. Riiiiiiiiight so that's almost 100 fake pigments that she "got for her birthday". Reported!!!
nonono.gif

Eleentje,lol i know i emailed her to ask why some of her pigments have Mac single powder eyeshadow names??Seriously.....
nonono.gif

on the same note i have reported this seller as no tonly all their MAC and Lancome is fake but their inane ramblings about their products being genuine
nonono.gif
t[FONT='Cambria','serif']A. Definitely, 100%. We never sell anything other than genuine brand items on our EBay shop. However please note that these items are FACTORY SECONDS, which simply means that sold items have cosmetic scratches or typographic errors on packaging[/font]

[FONT='Cambria','serif']
!BgEIeU!!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-CIEsK96e-ObBLDve3)UbQ~~_35.JPG
[/font]

Item number:320454508467

BellaItalia1969

oops i forgot to add this beauty that the above seller of fake Mac Fibre rich mascara has sold !does anyone knows what is this ??
ssad.gif
th_LMAO.gif
abs grosss looking fake
!BgEOm+Q!mk~$(KGrHqEH-C8EsLKKYYHZBLDv3odH3!~~_35.JPG

There's so many,many fake Mac on ebay at this moment that it is just too bad that MAC HAS NOT GOT VeRO !!!
I thought these fake Mac blushers have died long time ago : seller.karenw1515
Item number: 160383272974 blusher with brush n mirror ???all her Mac is fake
Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes that look very toxic