IMATS question? Pasadena 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannyn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
MUFE -> e/s, aqua cream waterproof, star powder, lipstick, hd blush, flash pot. i love mufe.
yes.gif

OCC -> lip tars, pigments
Hakuhodo -> eye brushes. they are expensive but they are so soft & from heaven
tong.gif

crown brush -> cream/lip brushes, disposable lip brush
beauty so clean -> wipe & mist stuff.
cinema secrets -> foundation, concealer
graftobian -> foundation, lip palette

i know it's a long list but i have saved $$ since last august.
yes.gif

how about you?

no idea! i think im going to just scope everything out when i get there. lip tars are a definite from OCC, though.

shannyn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
i've never been to imats before, is there any kind of discount? and do mac pro cards work there?

woohoo! haha

Gonzajuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
maybe we should have a specktra get together afterwards for cocktails (or shirley temples if you're under 21
winks.gif
)

I'd be up for that! I'm pretty sure i'm going to IMATS this year (never been before)

RandomnessWithK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
I'd be up for that! I'm pretty sure i'm going to IMATS this year (never been before)

i've never been before too! i'm down for that though afterwards!
yes.gif

blackmetalmist

Just remember if you do go, go very early!! I went there opening time on Sat and the MUFE booth had sold out of alof of stuff by noon. Everyone seemed to be going after the eyeshadow, eye products ! I for sure will be there that day
smiles.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
I wonder if they will have the MUFE Aqua Creams available there..

yes, they will have Aqua Cream, HD Blush, Kohl Pencil (#6k & 7k), Metal Powder, Diamond Powder #16 & Lab shine.
yes.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalmist
Just remember if you do go, go very early!! I went there opening time on Sat and the MUFE booth had sold out of alof of stuff by noon. Everyone seemed to be going after the eyeshadow, eye products ! I for sure will be there that day
smiles.gif

And if you can, make list at home what you want from MUFE & give the list to one of the MUFE sales agent. so you don't have to stay in line too long. Also, if you like OCC lip tars, go to OCC booth after you get your MUFE goodies. their lip tars sold out very fast.
yes.gif

Cinci

Quote:
yes, they will have Aqua Cream, HD Blush, Kohl Pencil (#6k & 7k), Metal Powder, Diamond Powder #16 & Lab shine.
yes.gif

Yay Aqua creams.. There are atleast 5 or 6 that I want.. Just curious, is Diamond Powder #16 hard to find or something?

shannyn92

Ahhh all this talk for IMATS is making me soo excited!!

From the people that have been there before, how is the MAC counter? Is it as crazy as MUFE and OCC?

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
Yay Aqua creams.. There are atleast 5 or 6 that I want.. Just curious, is Diamond Powder #16 hard to find or something?

Diamond Powder #16 is new & not on the MUFE website yet.

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannyn92
Ahhh all this talk for IMATS is making me soo excited!!

From the people that have been there before, how is the MAC counter? Is it as crazy as MUFE and OCC?

last year MAC wasn't as crazy as MUFE & i don't know why. i only spent for 5 mins @ MAC booth.

shannyn92

Quote:
last year MAC wasn't as crazy as MUFE & i don't know why. i only spent for 5 mins @ MAC booth.

well thats kind of good to hear? i cant waitttt!!

Nicala

Wait, so if we get the exhibition floor ticket, that means access to all the goodies, right?!

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubletta
Wait, so if we get the exhibition floor ticket, that means access to all the goodies, right?!

true. exhibition floor ticket mean u can access all of the booths but can't access to any seminar/class.

shannyn92

For all of you that have gone before:
I'm not really familiar with all of the brands that are going to be on the floor. I've made a list of the booths I really want to check out, would you mind telling me if there are any I don't have on my list that are really must-have products?

My list:
MAC
MUFE
OCC
Mehron
Kryolan
Urban Decay
NYX
Temptu
Naked

Cinci

Quote:
Diamond Powder #16 is new & not on the MUFE website yet.

Ohhh ok.. I'm gonna do a quick search for swatches! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.