In need of advice

love_and_hate

I need some advice for tomorrow.
I'm totalled up all the stuff I want from tomorrows collection. However, I'd like to save as much money as possible for the mini sets. I love mini things. Unfortunately, when I figured out my total, it was 104.50 before taxes. I'm kinda limiting myself to a budget of 100 dollars for this particular set, if humanly possible.
So heres my question. Do I need the pearlizer? Caz that knocks almost $20 dollars off my total, leaving me enough money to get another item. But if this is a must have, I dont mind going over. So for anyone who has already purchased them (from this collection or another) are pearlizers really necessary??
Thanks so much!

Kali

mima

I bought quiver pearlizer over the summer. I like it, but I love the mineralised skinfinishes a lot more. I don;'t know if that helps, but anyway, I'd choose a skinfinish over a pearlizer.

canadiangirl_1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by mima
I bought quiver pearlizer over the summer. I like it, but I love the mineralised skinfinishes a lot more. I don;'t know if that helps, but anyway, I'd choose a skinfinish over a pearlizer.

Ditto.

I like the Pearlizer I have (Quiver), but I don't tend to use it on my face like I thought I would. A lot of the time it just sits there
ssad.gif
So unless you are going to use it every day, or quite often, I wouldn't get it.

Plus the jar is small, you don't get a lot for the money, if that helps?

love_and_hate

Ok. I've heard from a couple people that they like the MSFs better. So I may just wait for the Lingerie collection to come out and pick me up one of those. I'm kicking myself for not buying them while the were at the counterrrrrrr!!!!!
Thanks for saving me $18.50

Kali

SugarAsh182

While I do love my Quiver pearlizer, I'm saving for the MSF's as well
smiles.gif
Plus, all the lipglasses and lipsticks in this collection look fabulous to me!

Jude

I think that it is worth waiting for the MSFs. Pearlizers are nice but they sre a little to glowy on me and just sort of sit on the skin. The MSF's seem to meld with your skin, leaving it luminous but not garish.

The Pearlizers I have are sitting on my drawer, but the skin finishes are reached for everyday.

Jennifer Mcfly

I'd wait for the MSF as well! They are fabulous and worth the price! So get something instead of the pearlized, ie: another shadow or gloss and your under a $100 like you wanted to be!
Good luck & Have fun!!