Ingenue Blue e/s

exodus

I'm looking for this e/s, and I know it was LE so I guess it's supposed to be hard to find haha. It's even harder for me to find it here in Australia. Can anyone recommend me a shade that's similar or better yet where to find this? Thanks so much girls (and guys)!

lizard260

They still have it on gloss.com. Don't know if they ship to Australia, but maybe someone could cp it for you.

melozburngr

Im pretty sure they still have it at my counter- let me know if you want a Cp :
smiles.gif

exodus

melozburngr, that would be FANTASTIC! Oh you're so kind, thank you so much! What would I do without you lovely Specktra girls?
th_kiss.gif
bouquet.gif

so_siqqq

I got Ingenue Blue at the CCO in Wrentham,MA. CCO usually carries a lot of LE and/or discontinued stuff.

exodus

Yeah, I've seen many a wonderful thread regarding CCOs, but we don't have that here in Australia
cry.gif

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
I got Ingenue Blue at the CCO in Wrentham,MA. CCO usually carries a lot of LE and/or discontinued stuff.

Me too! I wish that store had more MAC stuff, but either way, I'll take what I can get!

mspixieears

Hey exodus,

I'm in Australia too and was so wanting Ingenue Blue (and Green Gamin) that I actually paid someone an international bank draft to purchase them for me! Wish I had've got Au Contraire too!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard260
They still have it on gloss.com. Don't know if they ship to Australia, but maybe someone could cp it for you.

Just to let you know, gloss.com NEVER removes anything, if you try to add it to your basket it wont let you
ssad.gif
Unfortunately Macys and Nordstroms are the same way...

lizard260

I know they don't remove discontinued items, but they still have some of this in stock - I just ordered Ingenue Blue from gloss.com last week.

Jennifer Mcfly

I love this color! I was at the Cosmetics Company Store in FL (at Ellenton Prime Outlet Mall) and they still have them & are only $9.25...
Here's the number, maybe they will let you order by phone and ship it to you. Give it a shot, they had a ton in stock!!! (941) 729-0869

Demosthenes

It's sort of the same tone as Jewel Blue, only darker. It's pretty interesting, but I hardly ever reach for it. It's good to have in your collection though.