Introducing Me and My makeup!

glam8babe

great collection
greengrin.gif
smiles.gif

littleinkpot

Great collection for only a few months! Impressive.
smiles.gif

I have a question for you. I'm from Australia as well (Melbourne), how did you get hold of the eye shadows palettes and the brush holder? Im actually after the brush roll. I can't seem to find them anywhere and I'm a tad scared of eBay.

JessieLovesMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
love it!!

why does your lip gelee have a weird cap? that looks cool!

Haha lol i'm not to sure why! A friend gave it to me when I feel in love with mac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
beautiful collection? I really wanna try out NP make-up. Any recs??

I love love love the auto pilot range! It does everything it says it does and your make up really will never have a smoother landing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleinkpot
Great collection for only a few months! Impressive.
smiles.gif

I have a question for you. I'm from Australia as well (Melbourne), how did you get hold of the eye shadows palettes and the brush holder? Im actually after the brush roll. I can't seem to find them anywhere and I'm a tad scared of eBay.

I got the palette's delivered from the pro store in Melbourne they charge $28 plus postage and the brush belt I got off of ebay!

Stephy171

OMGG IM IN LOVEEE your collection is amazing... i was looking the the napolean things you have.... i have 3 of their loose i shadows whichh i love... but now sephora discontinued them... does anyone know where i can get them now?