is anyone else in love with the new 223 brush?

noteventherain

yes!!! I am in LOVE.
eyelove.gif
I love it even more than the #222 and #224. . . it's perfect. I swear, I could get a couple more and be set for life. I'm cursing myself for not buying another one while I had the chance (we're all sold out now).

Does anyone know if this is going to be made into a perm. brush? *crosses fingers*

amoona

I have it but I honestly haven't had the chance to use it yet haha. I don't have time to do my make-up M-F while I'm at work so I really haven't had the chance to sit and play with it.

I figure since I love the 217 and the 224 I should love this because all blending brushes are my friends haha.

YvetteJeannine

Oh YEAH! I can dig it, man!!

This brush is SOOO soft, and perfect for crease work and blending...I have the 224, 222, and the 217...but the 223 is just a wonderful tool!!!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Oh YEAH! I can dig it, man!!

This brush is SOOO soft, and perfect for crease work and blending...I have the 224, 222, and the 217...but the 223 is just a wonderful tool!!!

Can you please compare the 222 and 223 for me? Thanks! I have the 223 and am trying to decide if I need the 222...

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Can you please compare the 222 and 223 for me? Thanks! I have the 223 and am trying to decide if I need the 222...

In my opinion, I don't think you need both..I only got the 223 'cause when my husband and I were at the MAC counter for the new Icon stuff, my husband said "Don't you want one of these new brushes?" (and I couldn't pass *that* up!). Or else I probably wouldn't have gotten it, because I had bought the 222 just a couple weeks before that...I'm really glad I did get it, though...

If I were to pick 'tween the the two, I would say the 223...The difference between them is the softness of the fibers..I believe the 222 is either synthetic or goat hair (not sure which
winks.gif
)...and the 223 is Badger or something similair...It's also a wee bit longer than the 222...It's an all around excellent brush for blending and crease work...I would say you really don't need both...Be glad you grabbed up that 223!!

lacor

I just returned the 223...I bought it as kind of an impluse buy and then just couldn't justify spending the $28 for it considering it did the same thing as some of my other brushes. I did love how soft it was though. I had more fun just running it over my hand than applying shadow with it
smiles.gif