Is My Mac Pigment Fake?

maccadance

Hello
smiles.gif

I recently bought a full size of Mac Gold Dusk pigment from eBay (yeah ebay)and not very sure if it's authentic.

Here is the photos of my Gold Dusk. Can anyone tell if it's real/fake? (Thanks for your help everyone!
bigheart.gif
)

109303635_o.jpg

109303741_o.jpg

109303707_o.jpg

Everything points to it being real, the nr code that stands for which color and year it has been produced (in codes) reappears where it should be.
Although the only thing that looks a bit weird is the back of the jar, the text... but because it's a older LE pigment and MAC has changed their labeling many times I think it's A ok =)

maccadance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
It looks authentic to me. No worries there.

Who was the seller, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks
smiles.gif

Her ebay id is wc_racer.

bella1342

I wanted to buy a deckchair pigment from her recently, but honestly... i'm afraid to. I checked her feedback is obviously good, but she sold over 10 full size deckchair pigmenst in like the last 3 months. It just makes me wonder where she is getting the since they don't make it anymore.. I don't think her deckchairs come in the box either. I sent her a question about it, but she never wrote me back. I still very much wonder about her. I know there are CCO's, but I've searched CCO's east and west coast for deckchair. I don't know.

maccadance

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckismoonstar
Everything points to it being real, the nr code that stands for which color and year it has been produced (in codes) reappears where it should be.
Although the only thing that looks a bit weird is the back of the jar, the text... but because it's a older LE pigment and MAC has changed their labeling many times I think it's A ok =)

Right, the font on the back and front of the jar is slightly bolder than on my other pigments and that's why I was confused. tack for your opinion
smiles.gif

maccadance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella1342
I wanted to buy a deckchair pigment from her recently, but honestly... i'm afraid to. I checked her feedback is obviously good, but she sold over 10 full size deckchair pigmenst in like the last 3 months. It just makes me wonder where she is getting the since they don't make it anymore.. I don't think her deckchairs come in the box either. I sent her a question about it, but she never wrote me back. I still very much wonder about her. I know there are CCO's, but I've searched CCO's east and west coast for deckchair. I don't know.

Never answered the question? Wooo suspicious. I've seen lots of Deckchair on ebay these days and it's really terrible to think they're all FAKE. Hope Mac will re-release some rare pigments like Deckchair/Coco/All Girl, then no need to deal/fight with those counterfeiters anymore
ssad.gif

wolfsong

wc_racer (if i remember correctly) is a known authentic seller, and a good one at that. I wouldnt worry too much about it - She may have lot purchased those Deckchair ones while you could still buy them (some do this through MAC stores, gbnf or CCO's when they know/think they will be in demand/to have a full stock).

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
wc_racer (if i remember correctly) is a known authentic seller, and a good one at that. I wouldnt worry too much about it - She may have lot purchased those Deckchair ones while you could still buy them (some do this through MAC stores, gbnf or CCO's when they know/think they will be in demand/to have a full stock).

I second that. Buy with confidence from wc-racer!
smiles.gif

landonsmother

looks legit to me
smiles.gif
mine also have those little pigment balls on the top. LOL. this color is awesome & it is getting HTF!! i'm looking for a backup since i swapped my other one
ssad.gif