Is Slip Pink (Lingerie) similar to any existing pink e/s?

Sushi_Flower

Just wondering if Slip Pink is similar to any existing e/s. I know Slip Pink has gold sparkles but that can be 'ignored', i just want to know if there's any similar e/s to that shade of pink.

thankyou

Isis

It's deffinitelly a lighter more subtle pink than mine as well. You'd probably find the closest look-alike with stila.

melozburngr

I dont know of any that are similar- if you are wondering because of getting a dupe later instead of buying it now. It is a GORGEOUS color, the only e/s in Lingerie that really blew my hair back...
smiles.gif
HTH

elan

When I applied it, Slip Pink looked a lot like a light application of Expensive Pink, though it was a bit more pink and a bit less peachy/bronzy.

Expensive Pink appears completely bronze on some people, though, so I can't speak for anyone but myself.

Anyway, it's a beautiful color.

Sushi_Flower

Hmm..yup everyone else i've asked says the same thing, that it's like no other MAC e/s. Damn it may need to get my 1st ever back up! But then again i havn't seen it in person..i shall decide when i do!

user4

I don't have it yet, but just by eyeing it at the store the other day, it looks significantly lighter and more nude than anything I've seen. I don't know if it might be similar to any discontinued ite, though.

bluegrassbabe

It looked just like Girlie on me (NC25), which is very odd, as they look nothing alike in the pan. The sparkle didn't show on me at all.

Sushi_Flower

Bump as i got one yesterday and it's different than i imagined on the skin but wouldn't mind being able to re buy a similar colour (my counter is sure to be sold out by the time i get to go again, and would prefer to just buy a similar colour down the line than spend more money on same colour right now).
The sparkles were crazy when i swatched in the store, and now at home when i've got it on there is not one single sparkle!!! I think the crazy lighting made it show in the store.

So is Girlie the only close one?

Ms. Z

mink Pink similar to Slip Pink?

Is it similar to Mink Pink (I can't compare it because I don't own M P)?

asnbrb

The MA at my counter compared it to Mink Pink without the glitteriness. Mink Pink is matte. (i've got that, but no slip pink.)
ssad.gif

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Is it similar to Mink Pink (I can't compare it because I don't own M P)?

I was going to say that to me, it's Mink Pink with gold sparkle...I have both and have compared them.

Ms. Z

Slip Pink vs. Mink Pink

I finally compared them today (at the counter), and to me they do look like the same color for the exception of the glitter. *sorry no pic, my camera is out of order

feebee

Ok considering im not mad about pinks in general (make me look like ive been crying all night!) and i already have Urban Decay Shot Gun (which i think looks kinda similar)... do i *need* Slip Pink?

Am sat at work stressing about it lol!

(i know, i have little to be worrying about!!)

lovejam

Mink Pink does look similar. Thanks Zap! Now I can feel okay about not getting a backup of Slip! Although I do love the sparkles, which really show up nicely on my eyes.

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebee
Ok considering im not mad about pinks in general (make me look like ive been crying all night!) and i already have Urban Decay Shot Gun (which i think looks kinda similar)... do i *need* Slip Pink?

Am sat at work stressing about it lol!

(i know, i have little to be worrying about!!)

I have both and they are different! Shotgun is a very pale pink with lots of silver shimmer that really shows.
While Slip Pink actually applies like a dark berry shade with hardly any sparkle showing at all (that is how it looks on me and alot of other people) It doesn't apply like it shows in the pan at all.

asnbrb

i have slip pink now and both that and mink pink come out the same like z said. also, sushi_flower, it comes out a very light pink on me-- exactly as it comes out in the pan, but i think you're also a lot darker than me too, right?

BUT, even though i hardly wear mink pink as is, i LOVE slip pink just for the fact that it has glitters in it!

Latest posts