Is Slip Pink (Lingerie) similar to any existing pink e/s?

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebee
i already have Urban Decay Shot Gun (which i think looks kinda similar)... do i *need* Slip Pink?

They're very different!
To me Shotgun Shimmer is much closer to Banshee (LE from Rebel Rock) wich is more of a tarnished rose w/ silver sparkle.
Go ahead and get Slip Pink, I reeally think you'll like it
smiles.gif

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
Mink Pink does look similar. Thanks Zap! Now I can feel okay about not getting a backup of Slip! Although I do love the sparkles, which really show up nicely on my eyes.

PBI, how do you get them to stay on? I've just got slip pink and i loved the sparkles, but 10 min after i applied it, sparkles flew just about everywhere on my face. i tried it with udpp as a base, ans also with concealer as a base, but it is not working
ssad.gif

martygreene

Slip Pink is much more mauve to me than mink pink is. Slip pink is like the dusty pink in the speckles theme here on spectra, whereas mink pink is much warmer of a pink. The closest compairison to slip pink for me is pink cotoure shadestick.

enka

On me Slip pink is a very sheer clean muted baby pink. I have to apply it with a sponge tip applicator or layer it with my brush if I want see some colour. To me it's similar to NARS Fanthom minus the silver sparkles. Slip pink is def. the e/s I wanted Fanthom to be. But Fanthon didn't show up at all and my whole face was spakling.

Latest posts