Is this a fake brush set?

VDUB*BELLA

Hmmm I dunno
I've bought off this seller before (eyeshadows, fluidlines and lipglasses) and they have a MASSIVE inventory of MAC products.

It DOES say 100% Authentic Gauranteed
I dunno maybe I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt since I've had a good experience with this seller
th_dunno.gif

wolfsong

Just because they have authentic, doesnt mean they wont or cant sell fakes. If they are crafty with it, they can get away with doing so (and lets face it, what good is ebay for stopping them? They have a 'see no evil, hear no evil' system).
Eyeshadows have been/are being faked very well in most cases, and im sure there has been counterfeit lipglasses about (im not sure about fluidlines, but give these people time...)

astronaut

Just because a seller claims that their product is authentic doesn't mean they are telling the truth...

mimibrowneyes

DONT BUY THESE FULL SIZE BRUSHE SETS!! i made that mistake, and they are complete fakes. i took mine along to a mac store to compare and they are soo different in quality- it made the MUA laugh (which was embarrassing! but i did say a 'friend' had bought them online). i bought a set, when i had jus got into mac earlier this yr, an i didnt hav an authentic ones to compare to, an if ur a newbie its hard to tell- and thats how these seller get thousands of positive feedback, and other buyers will purchase these sets without questioning their authenticity. luckily i got my money back, plus some for havin to return th item. b aware of brush sets, esp. fullsize. limited edition, holiday sets are harder to fake i was told. there is a good guide to spotting fakes on the ebay site.