Is this Apricot Pink pigment Real OR Fake??

pink_bunny

I bought this from ebay. This ebay seller is from Australia and has 100% 5,000+ positive feedback. Please have a look at the photos and let me know what you think, TIA!

honestly i think its real, your best bet is to find someone who has one and ask for those photos and the batch number on the bottom

xxManBeaterxx

I have photos of them, i bought these from the mac store. Pigment labels used to be different back in 2006, the person who counterfeited the pigment was using the "new style" pigment labels that mac uses now.

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

shatteredshards

It's already been said, but fake fakity fake. Feedback means nothing for cosmetic sellers on eBay - most people who buy do not realize they're getting fakes. There are tons of sellers with tons of listings for obviously fake MAC, and most of them have perfect or near-perfect feedback.

Contact your seller and tell them they gave you a fake and you want a full refund. They refuse, file a PayPal SNAD (significantly not as described) or do a chargeback.

pink_bunny

Thank you all soo much! I appreciate your help! I just still can't believe that this seller has perfect feedback and that goes to show how many people are oblivious to the fact that they have bought FAKE MAC.

Lottascarlatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_bunny
Thank you all soo much! I appreciate your help! I just still can't believe that this seller has perfect feedback and that goes to show how many people are oblivious to the fact that they have bought FAKE MAC.

Happens to me all the time with cosmetics and perfumes. Often, is I purchase the item and discover it is fake, I threaten the seller with FAKE/FRAUD feedback.

Also, most ebay buyers leave positive feedback and never revise it once they discover the item they purchased is fake.