Is this the "NEW fake Mac release?

BellaItalia1969

Hiya all,
specktra_rocks.gif
i know i post a lot on all different counterfeit Mac etc,but this one caught my eye or rather poked my eye...due to the fact that i have never ever seen these type of fake Mac?The fake Mac HKitty ,eyeshadows are nasty as well !
thmbdn.gif
%21BZ1ubDgBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmYg%28TBKorGn1iWw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt Mac Emanuel Ungaro collection mad of single eyeshadows and it included these 3 colours only:Lilac,Phloof and Mineral?
%21BZk,%291QBGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26,yBKnWn7vz6%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
seller:leese916
mac features tempting eye shadow trio new fab colours! on eBay (end time 08-Sep-09 19:39:34 BST)
This seller other Mac is equally gruesome
nonono.gif

This cheapo ,plastic casing/packaging just screams "FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

User38

omg..lol. This is downright horrible! I have seen a few really fake fakes on EBay and in person, but they are usually Chinese.. Also, beware of brushes -- especially the 180, 182 and 187 which are being cloned like mad.

BellaItalia1969

Linn hiya
yahoo.gif
i adore that little kitty you have for your avatar it looks sooooooo cute i could eat him/her!Joking ok...
yes.gif
When i looked at the faulty GHD's i had a picture in my head of someone being singed to death ..
ssad.gif

Why on earth has the seller added "tempting"wth is so tempting about this c*ap!
Reported!

GlamQueen21

OMG! That seller must be getting people to buy the fakes!! That's just down right horrible! Thank goodness you and Casadalinnis reported him/her.

panda0410

Those fake HK minerliaze shadows were plastered all over AU ebay a few months back, not surprised to see them on UK ebay as well
shrugs.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya all,
specktra_rocks.gif
i know i post a lot on all different counterfeit Mac etc,but this one caught my eye or rather poked my eye...due to the fact that i have never ever seen these type of fake Mac?The fake Mac HKitty ,eyeshadows are nasty as well !
thmbdn.gif
%21BZ1ubDgBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmYg%28TBKorGn1iWw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt Mac Emanuel Ungaro collection mad of single eyeshadows and it included these 3 colours only:Lilac,Phloof and Mineral?
%21BZk,%291QBGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26,yBKnWn7vz6%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
seller:leese916
mac features tempting eye shadow trio new fab colours! on eBay (end time 08-Sep-09 19:39:34 BST)
This seller other Mac is equally gruesome
nonono.gif

This cheapo ,plastic casing/packaging just screams "FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

With the Ungaro Collection there was four single e/s released - Lilac Touch, Mineral, Phloof! and Soft Flower.
smiles.gif

But ugh, those fakes in the pictures sure are ugly!
wacko.gif