Is your Betty Ready?

natalie75

I went to my salon to have my eyebrows waxed and this was sitting on the counter!

http://www.bettybeauty.com/?gclid=CN...FSJ3lgodXVX6gw

OMG I laughed so hard
yahoo.gif
The girls said lots of women get it for valentines day, one lady did green for St. Patricks day
yahoo.gif
Comes in HOT PINK too.

Lizzie

LMAO! I love the testimonials on the website! "Now I can't wait to shower at the gym or go to the doctor for a check up..."

CantAffordMAC

LoL there was a topic on this before.

I think its an absolutely worthless and pointless product. I can't believe women buy it, aside from a joke.

Having a forrest is bad enough, I don't want to have a lime green, hot pink, or bright blue forrest lol.
I'd probably forget I had dyed it and scare myself when i got undressed lol
rofl.gif

KikiB

Ummm...WHAT THE HECK?

This wins the award for being so utterly pointless it made me ROFL.

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
LoL there was a topic on this before.

I think its an absolutely worthless and pointless product. I can't believe women buy it, aside from a joke.

Having a forrest is bad enough, I don't want to have a lime green, hot pink, or bright blue forrest lol.
I'd probably forget I had dyed it and scare myself when i got undressed lol
rofl.gif

Sorry if this has been posted, I did do a "Betty" search before I posted.
oh.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Sorry if this has been posted, I did do a "Betty" search before I posted.
oh.gif

Oh no. Thats not why I said it. I just remember there was a long topic on it before.
yes.gif

aziajs

LOL...I love the Bridal Betty products. "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something Bridal Betty Blue."

I would do it. I like to do different, weird things. I especially like the stencils.

KikiB

Well something like this would be utterly pointless to me because my M.O. is "Just Say No...To Hair "Down There"".

AllisonWeaver

I'd definitely rather have blue pubic hair than look like a pre-teen, but that doesn't mean I'd dye my pubic hair! I can't even imagine how horribly embarrassed I'd be if I used the product and people found out!!

M.A.C. head.

I'd do it for kicks.

As for "no hair down their" that's for little girls IMO.

I used to be caught up in the craze because "all my friends were doing it" but I grew out of that.

I'd prefer to trim the hedges, not scorch the Earth.

TrueRiot

I'm definitely in the minority! I find the whole dyeing entire bush thing to be a little odd, but I have had this craving to stencil a heart down there and dye it fuschia. I think I'm going to do it, you only live once! But I'm weird like that. Don't mind me...carry on...