ISO a self tanner for the face

user3

I have oily senstive facial skin. I did find a self tanner that works (Clarins Self tanning Gel) but I can't seem to get my face as dark as my body.
I haven't tried the L'Oreal one that is gel. Every store I go to does not have it in.
I wondering if anyone knows if there is one cheaper than Clarins bthat will not break me out and will also get my face dark.

I am not sure exactly what I am in MAC but the last time I was there I was a NW400 in the Hyper Real foundation. Problem is my face is more like a NW25.

I use the Mystic tan and I can't allow it to get on my face because it breaks me out. So I cover my face with a towel. This is why my face is lighter.

It is making it very hard for me find the color foundation because if I match the color to my face it looks odd and if I match the foundation color to my neck I have to apply the foundation a bit heavier to make it look right.

Sorry for long post
blush-anim-cl.gif

Thanks for the help!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
no honey, let me get you the one u need to use....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...categoryId=B70

If you use it everyday, it produces results! Maybe i can send u a sample, i dunno, it's pricey, if it won;t work I'd feel bad
ssad.gif

Do you know if Clarins makes samples? I got the other samples from orders I placed with Sephora.
I am willing to give it a try. I think I might be going to the mall soon. It's not that close so I have to plan trips.
ssad.gif

So you have not had any problems with breakouts?
That is my main concern.

I am still getting over breakouts from this one Banana Boat self tanner. Well, that and a L'Oreal foundation.

Thank you so much for your help.

user3

just wanted to add that I did finally find 1 that I like.
Perfection by Mystic Tan you can find it at salons that have a Mystic tanner.
It does not break me out and it does a great job at giving me a very natural color.