IT Cosmetics

MaryJane

I didn't see a thread for IT Cosmetics so I figured I'd start one to share one of my discoveries with you. I have fallen in love with their 'Pretty Natural Palette'. It is 14 matte shadows in a variety of colors + one 'transforming' color that is a frost and is meant to be used over the mattes. This palette is only about $40 (give or take a few bucks) and I was very impressed with the quantity. Mattes can be difficult to blend but not these, application is a dream. Anyone else checked this out?

RedLadi

7fc935c6_2014-04-2018.05.24.jpeg
Swatches on nw45 skin

RedLadi

(Belated mod note: please do not link to your own blog in posts. Keep them to your signature. Thanks! -shellygrrl)

ADivaThing

I must say I'm a huge fan of IT. I have the naturally pretty, the under eye concealer, and the primer. Good stuff. My next purchase will be their tight line mascara :encore:

dash4

I ordered the Limited Edition Naturally Pretty Palette, since I love the first one... then of course, Ulta releases a 20% off coupon today.. :| I could have saved $8.40 ..

I have the CC cream foundation -- which is basically a medium coverage foundation with skin care benefits.. I love it..

fashiong1rl

I must say I'm a huge fan of IT. I have the naturally pretty, the under eye concealer, and the primer. Good stuff. My next purchase will be their tight line mascara
encore.gif
i LOVE the under eye concealer!

i also just bought the limited edition palette.. i haven't tried it yet though.

NotteRequiem

I really enjoy their Velvet Luxe brushes. Really great texture and their fan brush is extremely luxurious.

I have about 5 of the face brushes and really am only missing a few. I should pick those up eventually.

dash4

You can get the Naturally Pretty palette (newest palette) for $20.60 right now on It cosmetics website. I found out about it via nouveacheap..

Use this --- link

and for an extra 20% use one of these codes: LOVEIT20 , IPSY OR INSIDER

also shipping is FREE.. and there are other items on sale.

stephshopaholic

I bought the buki brush set from their sale section for around $20 and Omg the brushes are SO soft awesome quality for what I paid I wish I could have gotten the other brush set before it sold out. I also grabbed the h2o foundation because I use their cc cream and like it so I figure I'll give the foundation a try for the sale price.

Ozymandias

I bought the buki brush set from their sale section for around $20 and Omg the brushes are SO soft awesome quality for what I paid I wish I could have gotten the other brush set before it sold out. I also grabbed the h2o foundation because I use their cc cream and like it so I figure I'll give the foundation a try for the sale price.
The brush set sounds like a great deal. Do you know if the angled kabuki brush would work for contouring? I can't tell if it is small enough. Thanks!

stephshopaholic

The brush set sounds like a great deal. Do you know if the angled kabuki brush would work for contouring? I can't tell if it is small enough. Thanks!
They're fairly small so it probably would work for contouring, but might be a little wide then again I think if you angled the brush it wouldn't matter. I haven't used them yet, I'm hoping to today or tomorrow.

dash4

I bought two of that set. I love the box..lol.. seriously, it is a beautiful box..

I wanted the other set too... but I was too late as well.. bummer..

I went back a few days ago and ordered the Lip Vitality 6 lipstick set.. and the It Factor set ( with the Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Stain Duo Set lipstick and gloss)..

It was only $35 total.. so 7 lipsticks + 1 gloss --->makes them essentially $4.38 each.. not bad.

stephshopaholic

I recently bought a few of the IT x Ulta brushes and they're great I got the all over eyeshadow the blender eyeshadow brush and the eyeliner brush and they're all amazing for the price ($12-$14)

annmargaret

I posted a product review on the it COSMETICS brush bath on YouTube
Let me know what your thoughts are on the product.