It happened!

DevinGirl

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]We're pregnant with our 3rd & final addition to our family.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]I took an at-home pregnancy test yesterday afternoon & it was positive!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]We thought about it, talked about it, & it was the right decision for us to have ourselves some closely-spaced siblings. Riley will be 4 months on June 22nd. So, this new baby will arrive when Riley is about 13 months old. Our 10 year old son is ecstatic. He's really hoping for a sister (I am, too). Of course if God only meant for me to have little boys, then that's just peachy, too.
smiles.gif
Dave is just bursting with happiness.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]
Now that this is upon us though...I find that I'M the one that's anxious, nervous, & scared to be honest. I guess I'm thinking of all of the practical/selfish reasons to freak myself out here. Will I ever sleep when the baby's born? My body's still not back to where it used to be, will it be gone forever now? The nausea associated with pregnanty & changing Riley's diapers? The list goes on. It took 4 years to get Riley, & I guess I had been steadily preparing myself that it might take another 4. Guess, not, lmao!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] I have wonderful help though, & I'm not alone. Dave is so wonderfully helpful. He takes college courses online & has been swamped as this week is when his mid-terms are. So, I'll have more help with Riley & maybe that'll ease some of my worries. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Ultimately I know this is the right thing & I can foresee when Riley & the new little one are 2 & 3 - they'll hve each other as playmates. I know that all the rough stuff will be worth it then.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] So, I am happy...just scared, lol. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Just wish me luck & keep me in your prayers![/FONT]

xxManBeaterxx

First off! Congratulations!! Pregnancy is no easy task but the end result is worth the pain. I'm sure your body will go back to normal once this baby is born even though you basically had back to back pregnancies it all trickles down to genes
ssad.gif
, it may take a little longer and regular exercising ugh.

Wow just 13 months apart, my best friend and her sister were about 14 months apart, and they definately share a very close bond.

Best of luck!! Enjoy these moments while they last <3, maybe you should let your parents/family to help babysit often in the beginning to catch up on some well deserved sleep

Shimmer

Congratulations!

You had a c-section with Riley, didn't you? Be careful during your pregnancy, and take it easy (those incisions are still pretty tender, I would imagine) and just take care of yourself. You'll be great.
smiles.gif

leslie

Congratulations! I think that it was good to have them back to back.
It'll be hard in the beginning, but once that baby sleeps through the night, it should get easier from there.

My first and second baby are 12 months and 5 days apart. And the second and third are 14 months and 1 day apart. So they are really close in age. Its hard, and tiring, most of the time, but everyone tells me that it was good to have them so close. And they're right. They'll grow up together. It's so worth it in the end to have them close together.

Don't worry about it. You've already done it twice before. You already know what to expect and do. Congrats again.

Jot

Congrats. so great you fell pregnant again after taking so long with Riley.
xx

Lip_gloss_whore

Congrats!!!! I have a 10 month old son and I just found out I am pregnant with #2 and I am so happy!!! I hope I have a girl too..... I wish you a safe and happy pregnancy!!!
yahoo.gif