It happened!

Gadook

Congrats!
Me and my sibling are really far apart. My mom was 41 when she had me and my dad was 45. So my brother is 13 years older than me and my sister is 9!!

I sometimes wished I had a brother or sister closer to my age when I was growing up (and still), becuase they were already quite old when I arrived.. But today, as I turn in a young adult, they are making room for me at a grown up sibling, and it's about time!
greengrin.gif

So I really do think closer siblings are a good choice, all the best!!

Bootyliciousx

Wooooooooo
yahoo.gif
congragulations Devin. I'm so excited for you
th_hug.gif
. I hope its a girl too, but even if its a boy it is still going to be pretty awesome
love.gif
You gonna have three little ninos running around the house.

DevinGirl

Thank you all so much for your warm wishes & support.
smiles.gif
The excitement is creeping in more & more - the nervousness is melting away a bit. We're a strong family & I know this is going to be wonderful! Thanks for being so sweet you all!
heart.gif

DevinGirl

We already have names, too! Man, we work fast. Mia Taylor Grace Touchton if it's a girl & Reese Dexter Touchton if it's a boy. All of the boys will have R.D.T. as their initials, lol. Robert Devin & Riley David. So adorable it makes you sick, right? Hahaha.

purrtykitty

Congratulations! I hope you have a safe and healthy pregnancy ending with a beautiful, healthy baby girl!! Oh, and I love the pink and blue themed post!

AudreyNicole

Congratulations Devin! That is amazing news!
yahoo.gif
My 2 boys are 16.5 months apart, and although I was very excited, I remember having the same feeling of being a bit overwhelmed and nervous. Now, they are 6 and nearly 5, and I can't imagine things any different! They are the best of friends, and I am so thankful that they have eachother. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months, and the best of luck with your beautiful growing family
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] Just wish me luck & keep me in your prayers![/FONT]

Congrats! Sure I will!

Evey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Congratulations!

You had a c-section with Riley, didn't you? Be careful during your pregnancy, and take it easy (those incisions are still pretty tender, I would imagine) and just take care of yourself. You'll be great.
smiles.gif

Ditto Shimmer...That's what I was concerned about when she first told us they were trying for another baby.

Congrats Dev! Like Shimmer said, be careful and and take it easy. And may God bless you, your family, and that new little one in your tummy
amuse.gif
bigheart.gif

Moppit

Congratulations Devin I am so happy for you. It is a blessing in disguise and you will see it once the shock wears off.

I can't wait to read your baby updates again.

nikki

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, your kids will be the best of friends being so close in age. My kids are 21 months apart and are very close.

MahalMac

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]We're pregnant with our 3rd & final addition to our family. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]I took an at-home pregnancy test yesterday afternoon & it was positive![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]We thought about it, talked about it, & it was the right decision for us to have ourselves some closely-spaced siblings. Riley will be 4 months on June 22nd. So, this new baby will arrive when Riley is about 13 months old. Our 10 year old son is ecstatic. He's really hoping for a sister (I am, too). Of course if God only meant for me to have little boys, then that's just peachy, too.
smiles.gif
Dave is just bursting with happiness.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Now that this is upon us though...I find that I'M the one that's anxious, nervous, & scared to be honest. I guess I'm thinking of all of the practical/selfish reasons to freak myself out here. Will I ever sleep when the baby's born? My body's still not back to where it used to be, will it be gone forever now? The nausea associated with pregnanty & changing Riley's diapers? The list goes on. It took 4 years to get Riley, & I guess I had been steadily preparing myself that it might take another 4. Guess, not, lmao![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]I have wonderful help though, & I'm not alone. Dave is so wonderfully helpful. He takes college courses online & has been swamped as this week is when his mid-terms are. So, I'll have more help with Riley & maybe that'll ease some of my worries. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Ultimately I know this is the right thing & I can foresee when Riley & the new little one are 2 & 3 - they'll hve each other as playmates. I know that all the rough stuff will be worth it then. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]So, I am happy...just scared, lol. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. Just wish me luck & keep me in your prayers![/FONT]

congratz!! isn't it a beautiful feeling to know you have someone so precious inside your belly? =) its people liek you that make me remember that i'm blessed with a baby myself..

congratz again =)

ashleydenise

Quote:
We already have names, too! Man, we work fast. Mia Taylor Grace Touchton if it's a girl & Reese Dexter Touchton if it's a boy. All of the boys will have R.D.T. as their initials, lol. Robert Devin & Riley David. So adorable it makes you sick, right? Hahaha.

i hope it's a boy just so they all have the same initials! lol

but anyways, congrats, that's so exciting!