It's like she's saying upfront it's fake!

ThePowderPuff

Can you believe this one?

"The best way to get 100% Authentic MAC Products is to purchase them through a MAC Store."

Why not just say plain and simple that it's fake?

nonono.gif

Mac Hello Kitty Mascara and Elyeiner Set NIB USA - eBay (item 320465276996 end time Dec-27-09 15:41:01 PST)

obscuria

Probably hoping that people won't look too into it and if they do she can say she warned them it might not be real.

BEA2LS

^^ agreed, but still a joke.. the only thing i buy off of ebay anymore is purses, i can spot a fake a mile away and i like the deals.. with mac i go to a CCO if i want a deal..

Jackie O

Oh and I like how they give ebayers the option to bid on the item, trying to see just how high someone is willing to pay for it, rather than giving us the "buy it now" option. I rarely ever bid on anything on ebay anymore because I think it's kind of sneaky, depending on, of course, the item itself and how valueable it is. And mascara is definetely not one of those things worth bidding for...

forevernars

LMAO! Sorry it's almost humorous in a way how she said "The best way to get 100% Authentic MAC Products is to purchase them through a MAC Store."

BunnyBunnyBunny

I wish that phrase was required to be in the title or description of cosmetic items. Maybe then people would wake up.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie O
WTF is a "curly mascara"

Lol Jackie
winks.gif
i agree !!BTW i adore your eyemakeup!Look so lush!!Wish i could wear such lovely shades.
Some people never cease to amaze me!They list the most garish,cheap looking fake MAC ,that the only place i would find for to be in my rubbish bin/trash can!!
New seller appeared on ebay UK :ggnkevo09,they have some truly yucky looking fake mac!What amazes me is that ebay lets someone who is a newbie ...list vast amounts of "Macs" ,i thought you were limited to listing designer brands ???Anyhow here is one of their listings for macs mascara in some weird silver packaging:Item number:120512689314
%21Bif%28mlgBGk%7E$%28KGrHqYH-EIEsNOPmmBOBLPPS2bcH%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21BifSp1wBGk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKjcEs5lEMS-0BLPO-mK%28C%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
Item number:120512687871
i think that the seller must have scoured the pages of alibaba.com ,ioffer.com or tradekey.com in search of the most nasty looking fake Macs!
Reported although i doubt anyone will be working tonight in ebay counterfeit dept!