It's official! I need MAC therapy~

siawby

Okay...just some entertainment for all you Specktralites~~
I was miserable making the poster I am going present at the conference in July....and after a while, something REALLY familiar caught my eye...
hmm.gif
....took me a while to figure it out~
OMG, the color scheme of my poster was that of C-Shock!
The titles were bright yellow, text turquoise, and tables...in romping!!!!
Boy..did I have a laugh out of that ^^...
Hope you're all having a wonderful start of the weekend~
cheerleader.gif

iamlelilien

Haha I totally do that. And I often point it out to whoever is with me, whether they care or not. I'll point at some object and say "I have a lipgloss that's that color!" or something.

Also, if someone says a phrase that happens to be the name of a MAC product, I always mention it. A few weeks ago, someone who hadn't seen me since I was like 10 or 11 said I looked lovely, then called me "lovely Lily" (my name is Lilien, a lot of people call me Lily) and I immediately blurted out "That's the name of a MAC pigment." My mom, who was with me, thought it was hilarious, because she knows that I like MAC, but the person who said it didn't get it, so we explained it to her.

coachkitten

I was coloring with my cousin and I kept refering to her crayons in MAC colors. Like this Robin Egg Blue was turquatic, etc. Her mom thought I was really strange but it all made sense to me. I no longer see things in regular colors but in MAC color names!
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I was coloring with my cousin and I kept refering to her crayons in MAC colors. Like this Robin Egg Blue was turquatic, etc. Her mom thought I was really strange but it all made sense to me. I no longer see things in regular colors but in MAC color names!
smiles.gif

I do the exact same thing. I describe colors by their MAC names & skintones by their foundation colors (rather than ethnicity or whatever)

siawby

Thanks y'all. I felt sooooo lonely when I laughed over my poster and tried to explain to my coworkers....but they never got it~~~~~
Yeah~~~all your stories have braved me up again ^^