itunes playlist

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
im not cool enough for itunes. I am the biggest genre flipper.

yea, def not cool enough.
winks.gif
kidding i love ya!

midnightlouise

I usually stick to the same type of stuff I guess, but I like everything except most country and rap. I tend to listen to mostly British music and heavy stuff. Oh, and all the stuff in the 80s that was "new wave" and then "alternative" when that used to mean something lol! But I can also be tempted by the blues, classic or Southern rock, as long as it's pretty heavy and none of that weak stuff.
greengrin.gif
Soooo since I'm so lame I have no itunes or any of that....this is who in my CD case...Queens of the Stone Age, the Hives, Supergrass, Rage Against the Machine, Depeche Mode, Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead, Blur, Slipknot, Pantera, Rob Zombie, KMFDM, Descendents, Oasis, Bad Religion, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, the Beatles (White Album), the Wiggles, Veggie Tales, something Sesame Street (I know, I know, but I have 2 kids under the age of 5 and they can't listen to all of my stuff heh heh)

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I usually stick to the same type of stuff I guess, but I like everything except most country and rap. I tend to listen to mostly British music and heavy stuff. Oh, and all the stuff in the 80s that was "new wave" and then "alternative" when that used to mean something lol! But I can also be tempted by the blues, classic or Southern rock, as long as it's pretty heavy and none of that weak stuff.
greengrin.gif
Soooo since I'm so lame I have no itunes or any of that....this is who in my CD case...Queens of the Stone Age, the Hives, Supergrass, Rage Against the Machine, Depeche Mode, Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead, Blur, Slipknot, Pantera, Rob Zombie, KMFDM, Descendents, Oasis, Bad Religion, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, the Beatles (White Album), the Wiggles, Veggie Tales, something Sesame Street (I know, I know, but I have 2 kids under the age of 5 and they can't listen to all of my stuff heh heh)

i loveee british music!! and pretty much all those bands you listened to..including wiggles and veggie tales
winks.gif

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
i loveee british music!! and pretty much all those bands you listened to..including wiggles and veggie tales
winks.gif

lol @ the Wiggles & Veggie Tales! Glad I'm not the only one! Those songs *are* pretty darn catchy, arent' they?
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
no real reason for this post, but my range of music amuses me so much.

http://alexa.mind-games.org/itunes.html

1500+ songs and counting..

do you guys stick to a certain genre of music or do you flip around like me?

I dont use itunes, but I have like 65000 mp3s :x I know...naughty me. But yes I flip around like you, as people can tell by my messenger playlist...One minute opera, the next 50cent..lol..