I've bad luck ordering MAC products online..

SerenityRaine

First, I ordered what I thought was Black Tied from the Lure collection from Nordstrom. I'm a sucker for the blue packaging but when I received it - it was the same old black packaging. Anyways, it was still shown up on the website but they obviously need to pull it off there because they don't have it. Then, I ordered Peppier off the MAC website and they sent me Zeal..wth? Usually, I only order things online that are LE or I can't find in the stores... All, I gotta say is that they better have Peppier still in stock. I ordered it for my cousin as a gift because it looks perfect on her...well thats my rant..

thelove4tequila

I know exactly what u mean about Black Tied from Nordies. I'm also a sucker for that special packaging and I needed Black Tied. I was really worried that they would send me the same ol' black packaging instead of the turquiose. I lucked out though and got the Lure Black Tied. You shouldn't have any trouble finding Peppier. That's another nice color, but I don't reach for mine very often.

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
Complain to them! Maybe they will send you free replacements

Yeah, I did, I wrote them a nice lil sob story about how much I wanted it so I could give it as a gift to my cousin...hopefully, they'll let me keep the Zeal for all the trouble and replace it

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I know exactly what u mean about Black Tied from Nordies. I'm also a sucker for that special packaging and I needed Black Tied. I was really worried that they would send me the same ol' black packaging instead of the turquiose. I lucked out though and got the Lure Black Tied. You shouldn't have any trouble finding Peppier. That's another nice color, but I don't reach for mine very often.

How long ago was that? you're soo lucky

coachkitten

Although this has nothing to do with ordering on line you could try a CCO as I have seen tons of the Lure Shadows there. Not sure if you have one close to you but just a thought! And it is a little cheaper too!!
smiles.gif

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Although this has nothing to do with ordering on line you could try a CCO as I have seen tons of the Lure Shadows there. Not sure if you have one close to you but just a thought! And it is a little cheaper too!!
smiles.gif

Awesome, I'm definitely goin to hafta check that out sometime soon

courters

Quote:
smiles.gif

I was going to say the same thing! I just saw a ton of Black Tied in the blue packaging at a CCO.

SerenityRaine

I think the closest CCO is about 3 or 4 hours away... =/ I wonder if I could call them up and have them ship it?

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
I think the closest CCO is about 3 or 4 hours away... =/ I wonder if I could call them up and have them ship it?

I am almost positive that CCOs dont ship anywhere. Maybe you can have someone CP you one if they see it?
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeab
I am almost positive that CCOs dont ship anywhere. Maybe you can have someone CP you one if they see it?
smiles.gif

CCOs never ship (which sucks). Serenityraine, if I ever see one I will grab it and let you know as I go to the CCO way too much!
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
How long ago was that? you're soo lucky

hmmm I'm guessing Nov of 06? I hear alot they are popping up at CCO's.

SerenityRaine

Quote:
CCOs never ship (which sucks). Serenityraine, if I ever see one I will grab it and let you know as I go to the CCO way too much!
smiles.gif

Thank you sooo much, I'd probably go more often if somethin was within an hour or two!

SerenityRaine

I lived in Tampa 6 months ago..so if I hadn't of moved, I could take a lil day trip over there...I hear FL callin my name back haha