Jealous people...

mac-me-up

imitation is the best form of flattery
th_dunno.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jane
wow, at that point, I might even start gushing about the things I "want" which I actually find dreadful. Like, "omg, I just found the best neon pink leopard print jacket on [insert website here]. I can't wait for it to arrive! I have the most awesome lime green ankle boots to wear it with!" Then smile to yourself when you catch her wearing that stuff.

Seriously though, copying houses is way creepy, b/c that's not a casual investment.

Yeah the house was the climax of it all. That did it. I was trying to understand the little things but when we found they bought the same exact model house everyone began to wonder. And we've lived in that new community in that house for almost a year, and there were like 50+ other models, even bigger ones to choose from. You know what she told me why they bought the house, she said it wasn't really the house they wanted to buy, but the one they liked will take months to build and this is the model that is first available. WTH! Would you settle for something you don't like for a purchase that big? And can't they come up with a better excuse?

glam8babe

omg i once had a 'friend' like this.. she stalked me, copied EVERYTHING, she even started wearing the same style clothes as me and doing her makeup the same [i didnt mind at first because i took it as a compliment] but when it goes too far it has to stop.. the girl is completely mental she thinks shes gonna be a top model [the next kate moss] just because shes anorexic [well not really but shes soo skinny and boney] but shes not tall OR pretty so i dunno who told her shes gunna be a model probably her mother lol... u just gotta tell the person how u feel and dont bother with them no more, sometimes i say hey to the girl when i see her but thats all...i dont wanna be mean lol

MarieLisa_Smile

I hate people like that forreals. do something crazy, and i'll bet she will do it too!

This is a different situation for me though. This girl in my class thinks she's the shit right? Well, she was like Lisa "Marie" your name is in the newspaper. Im like yeah I know. She was like oh my boyfriend was like why her name wasn't on there. She was like oh because she's not doing clinic this semester. I'm like does it always have to be about you?! <-- to myself though hahaha...
lmao.gif