Jemma Kidd for Target

Bernadette120

i have picked up a few of these eyeliners and love them!

i-conic eyes pencil liners($14): i have problems MAC pencils... they tend to travel down to my cheeks but these stay all day...and seem quite soft too! i got two silvery colors! (rock chic & fashionista) both are awesome! i use fashionista in my tear duct area and lower lash line because it is shimmery and beautiful!! and the built in sharpener works great.

i-tech liquid liners($18): i tested a few of these on my hand one day at target...left...did the dishes and laundry...took a bath...AND THEY WERE STILL ON MY HAND!!! so i went back and bought two and get compliments everytime i wear them. i got the turquoise(covert) one and a chartruese (contrast).

it is weird paying so much for something at target though....but hey, i picked up a train case for $4!!!! a caboodles!! and a sonia kashuk brush so i saved $$ elsewhere!!
yahoo.gif

jjjenko

I feel like the pencil liners start smudging on me faster than the MAC kohl ones do. I do love the built in sharpener thing, it's very cute.

swaly

The i-tech liners seem smoother & runnier in texture than MAC's Liquidlasts, but they're not as resilient by far.

EDIT: After reapplying on clean skin, I think they last more or less the same. The i-techs haven't budged through a dishwashing and litter box cleaning + subsequent hand-scrubbing.

TISH1124

I saw these and wanted to try them...But, I honestly could not make myself pay this price in Target...I would much rather get a Stila kajal liner.....and those were 40% off $18.00..I am cheap about somethings....and I still love the MAC kohl liners so much

aggrolounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I saw these and wanted to try them...But, I honestly could not make myself pay this price in Target...I would much rather get a Stila kajal liner.....and those were 40% off $18.00..I am cheap about somethings....and I still love the MAC kohl liners so much

I totally agree! I always admire the eyeshadows and liners, but I refuse to fork over that cash for m/u at target. :/ Maybe eventually there will be a decent sale on all of it.... :[[[[

Caderas

I've swatched the shadows and some of the liquid liners (like the teal one mentioned above) and they look wonderful, but it'll take me a little while to get over the prices at Target! Too much of my money goes to MAC in the first place *sigh* One day!