Jessica Simpson Fancy

BEA2LS

i got this, i had a choice of basically any perfumes in ulta (my mom let me have an early christmas gift, heh) and i was so impressed with it. it's sweet but there's something else to do, it's really, really nice.

MizzLovly18

I Love This Fragrance, I Borrowed My Friend's And Never Returned It!
smiles.gif

MsChrys79

I love it!!! received the whole set with the roll on for my purse the full size 3.4 oz and the body wash and lotion!!!

BEA2LS

i dropped it
ssad.gif
it didnt break but it sprays out funny now.
i love it, it doesnt last as long as i would like but it's so sweet and yummy. it reminds me alot of pink sugar.

dorkynerd

This is one of my FAV perfumes. Smells very girlie to me and just makes me feel pretty. Plus I think the price is very reasonable.

I could care less who makes the stuff. If it smells good it smells good!

xKiKix

this has got to be my most favorite perfume ever... every time i wear it i always get compliments... i totally love the sugary floral scent...

knics33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkynerd
This is one of my FAV perfumes. Smells very girlie to me and just makes me feel pretty. Plus I think the price is very reasonable.

I could care less who makes the stuff. If it smells good it smells good!

I agree! I really love the smell of Fancy- so sweet and fun. Plus- the bottle is very pretty.

amym_79

From the description I'm really Curious to go , and test this . Even though I'm not a big fan of Jessica Simpson the description sounds yummy !

BEA2LS

i also get sooo many compliments on it! i used about half of the bottle in the last two months!

Aremisia

Bleaugh! Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't do anything for me! I really wanted to like it-the bottle is gorgeous, and the description sounded DEVINE! I was so sad when I tested it. It immediately lost any of the fruity notes and turned into a sickly sweet caramel vanilla scent. Like the girls locker room after gym class in middle school when everyone sprays on like 50 body sprays so they don't stink for class.
ssad.gif

I had to go wash off my arm--and could still smell it after 2 scrubs! So for those of you that it turns out better on, a big positive is its total staying power!!!
smiles.gif

kiss

Yeah it's definately a winter scent. It's a sweet scent that keeps me warm in the winter.

LadyRed

Ross has it for $24.99. I like it but there are days where it seems way too sweet. I have to be in the mood to wear it.

michelle79

I also smelled it in a magazine & instantly fell in love with it. It's definitely on my list.

I actually like Jessica Simpson. I don't understand why people hate her so much.

BEA2LS

^^ i did and i do not like it at all.. i am a hard core fancy scent but this new one is soo gross.