Join Boy Waitlist on chanel.com

Winthrop44

Hope this works:

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-88484

Sounds like they will offer it online Feb 10-14.
yahoo.gif

MzzRach

Hmmmm, I am tempted. But it's super sheer, right? Based on what I saw on Karla Sugar's site, it looks like it only gives a hint of colour?

MzzRach

Thanks for those links! Hmmmm, I may need to get on the waiting list, what a surprise! Not.
girlhaha.gif

User38

I am passing on Boy... it's just more of so much that I have already...but thx for the links.!

thumb is not working thumb is not working thumb is not working..

MzzRach

I am passing on Boy... it's just more of so much that I have already...but thx for the links.!

thumb is not working thumb is not working thumb is not working..

Yesterday the thumb was not working for me, today it is.........not sure what is going on with that. I know they have been working on some site fixes, the smileys should be working now.

Miss QQ

I wish I could join the wait list! Good luck, hope you ladies get it for Valentine's!

strix

Boy is available on the website! Yay. I am going to order it today, along with a few other things. Trying to decide whether to get Spices to go with it, or Inimitable Intense and a np (maybe Riva). Can't have it all at once! Just bought Regard Perle last weekend so maybe the mascara & np would be a better choice.

Winthrop44

Just be aware that if you get a np you won't be able to use the free overnight shipping code because np can only be shipped ground. And if you do use the code be sure to select overnight shipping first.

strix

Thanks Winthrop. Good point! No nail polish then. I was on the fence about it anyway.

Camnagem

I ordered Boy and then my order was denied saying it was out of stock...but it still shows available/orderable on the website?!?
th_wallbash.gif

User38

MEggy.. that's why I didn't get on line.. I hate Chanel's CS.. grrr -- they take away from the fun of buying product.

greatscott2000

I wonder if Chanel's CS is outsourced and that they truly have no idea about the product. oh well, the brand is really missing out on the CS aspect of running a business.
Since Chanel.com is an everlasting disaster for me to log-in ( forgotten password- though saved, etc). I went to the store to purchase Boy.
Boy oh Boy- I like it! I was going to properly dismiss it but I swatched it and mid-way into "meh-ing" it off, the color spoke and stuck to me. On my tone its a rosey-plum with a hint of shimmer and lasted through my morning oatmeal and onto my lunch- so roughly 4 hours.
I wouldn't get too worked up over it, I think it would be a good spring purchase that I would incorporate into everyday but I don't regret rushing to buy.
Pics are posted in the swatch area if you are interested.
I've been on and off here because at home, the new specktra doesn't work as fast on my MAC :( The scrolling option leads to the twirly beachball.

Honey&LemonGirl

The color is pretty, definitely, but the texture has got to be a new HG for me. It just melts into the lips and moisturizes so nicely, yet it doesn't feel like you're wasting loads of product because it's too soft/creamy (this is how I feel about YSL RV's sometimes).

I agree with greatscott, since the full line is going to be out fairly soon, I think it's not a aww-man type of situation if you missed out this time around. Don't worry!

Winthrop44

I got a little card in my order that said the RC Shines will be released on chanel.com on April 6. Can't wait!

ButterflyDior77

I got my Boy, a day or two ago. I love how hydrating it is on my lips! The color is pretty, definitely a winner in my book next to rouge allure l/s. I will definitely get one more when the whole collection debuts.