Just been *dumped* :(

stockham

Well some of you may remember the guy i was kind of seeing over the easter vacation. We weren't official, because he told me that he didn't want a relationship or for anything to happen till after our exmas which would be 5 weeks away. However i've just found out through a website (facebook, you may have heard of it) by looking at his profile, that he's now in a relationship with a girl that he came to see over easter. So i guess i'm out of the picture now. I'm just annoyed that he didn't tell me (even though i've been speaking to him on msn today at random points). Even when i saw them together last night in the cinema i didn't think anything was wrong with it as they will be living together next year (with other people).

Sorry i'm just ranting away, but i don't really know what to do or what to say. My friends here have strong opions about it, and i just want an impartial view on what i should say to him to get him to explain to me whats happened. Also should i do it face to face, on the phone, via email or sms? I'm probably going to see him tonight as well when we all go to the college bar as usual... Think i'm going to go and have a bit of a cry.
cry.gif

Wattage

*hugs* Sorry to hear about that Hun. What a tool. You know, I think sometimes not saying anything at all is the best revenge. This guy is obviously looking for a lot of attention to boost his apparently low self esteem. By letting it go without saying a thing it would probably bother him more than any words could.

Hang in there, things will get better
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

what a weenie! he should have a the very least let you know.... especially since there was the idea of a relationship in the future. bah, talk to him however you please... whatever is best for you since communication is obviously not his strong point... to see it on facebook?? eesh!

libra14

"*hugs* Sorry to hear about that Hun. What a tool. You know, I think sometimes not saying anything at all is the best revenge. This guy is obviously looking for a lot of attention to boost his apparently low self esteem. By letting it go without saying a thing it would probably bother him more than any words could.

Hang in there, things will get better "

I totally agree. imagine how uncomfortable he's going to be trying to figure out what and when you are going to say something. I'm sorry this happened to you. Good thing you are available for someone much better though.

stockham

he left some ice lollies and ben and jerry's in my freezer, so i fed them to my house mates. I actually saw him last night but ignored him when he was dancing. One of our mutual friends came over and asked me if i had seen another friend of ours because she was fed up of him and the new girlfriend. Apparently we think it wont last long....

lara

He sounds like an utter coward, and you're far better off without a dead weight like that.

Buy some fab new shoes, get a blow-dry, eat copious amounts of your favourite cake and strut your thing instead.
smiles.gif

ralenth

I agree with those above when I say you're better off without a jerk like that.

Go get dolled up and show the world what he's missing.
winks.gif

stockham

this was actually a good thing because a friend of a friend told me last night that he's liked me since about november but didn't want to say anything because i was with this guy. don't think i'll move on it yet because it's a bit too soon, but it's good to know that i'm not completely undesirable. thanks people for the advice, it's just good to get told once in a while that you're worth something better.