Just had F2F interview for Estee Lauder

Janey

Hi Girls,

I had an interview with Estee Lauder for the post of beauty advisor on Thursday, i think it went well but as its now Tuesday and I havent heard anything yet I am starting to doubt it went well at all!! Does anyone know what the typical response time successful or not after an interview? Just want to know either way !!

Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janey
Hi Girls,

I had an interview with Estee Lauder for the post of beauty advisor on Thursday, i think it went well but as its now Tuesday and I havent heard anything yet I am starting to doubt it went well at all!! Does anyone know what the typical response time successful or not after an interview? Just want to know either way !!

Have you had your Talent Plus interview yet?

I wish I could be of more help, but I'm in the same predicament as you. I had two face to face interviews on Monday, had my talent plus interview via a phone call on Wednesday (of last week) and now it's Monday and I haven't heard anything.

I'll tell you the same thing everyone has been telling me: be patient. If you don't hear from anything within a week to a week and a half, I would give them a call; it's what I plan to do.