Just recently hired at Sephora!!!

ladyty04

Hi all!!! I applied at Sephora a couple of weeks ago. I was called to come in for an interview last Wednesday . I waited until Monday to call and thank the lady i interviewed with and to ask her if they had filled the position. She told me no they had not and asked me if she told me the position was part time. I said yes and she said she would call me the following day. She called me the net day at 5p.m. and offered me a position!!!!

I wanted to share this because I have been reading some of this posts. I am so happy I didnt read any of these before my interview because I would've thought I didnt have a chance. I have no retail experience whatsoever and I can only apply makeup on myself. I went to the interview and I didnt wear a certain color and I did my makeup like I normally do...I really didnt know there was a certain color to wear or a certain way to do you hair or makeup.

I think the most important thing to do is basically sell yourself and be honest.....and smile alot!!! If you have any questions just let me know