Just started collecting MAC

snowflakelashes

Super Pretty and ... I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose made massive MAC aquisitions over the past 6 months. Teehee
smiles.gif

envyxo

looks like your collection had a bit of a growth spurt!! i just started collecting in mid november and mine grew verrry quickly but yours looks much better than mine!
smiles.gif

gitts

Your collection, certainly has exploded. I even see some grand duo blushes too. You, go girl!

Alison5683

That is not a small collection ! I too just starting collecting, I have quite a bit but not nearly as many brushes. I need to get so many more ! Once you start buying it's hard to stop ! This color is close to this color but not quite the same... etc. LOL

darklocke

Holy macrel! I love your collection, and I hope mine will grow to that size too!
greengrin.gif

*whispering*
I'm really, really glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's going bananas when it comes to buying new MAC-toys. I've just "discovered" MAC myself, and I think I've got like 50 e/s already, in addition to a couple of other things. Since I'm in Norway I've got to use a redirecting service to order things from the US, so my "PB" over there contain some snacks too! I'm gonna have it sent here next week. Patience? What's that?
winks.gif

Susanne

Re: Just started collecting MAC (updated 3/22/2009)

Great collection! Love your palettes and brushes!