Just Starting out?

alisa151

hi there, i'm going shopping tomorrow for new make up and i was wondering what would be some essential colors to start off my collection with? I'm wanting to try new things, my look is kind of boring with just eyeliner and mascara.

if anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated!! :]

Edit:
here's a picture of me if you could give me any tips???

DSCN7463.jpg

DSCN0016-1.jpg

saniyairshad

Eyeshadows like humid embark woodwinked amber lights and cranberry would look amazing with ur skintone..
Check out fluidliners too blacktrack richground are very popular...

user79

I'd suggest getting an eyeshadow base (for example a Paint or a Shadestick) in a neutral tone to let the e/s adhere and last longer, and then maybe get a couple of neutrals and a couple of more bold / fun colours. Then maybe also a blush that suits your skintone, and perhaps a lipgloss.

mrs.wienie

Hi Allsa151 and welcome. You're a lovely young lady. Please, please, please, please don't be offended... my suggestion is not meant in any way to be nasty or to hurt feelings. My one suggestion (based on the close up) is an under eye concealer. (I need to use one as well). It works miracles as far as make you look wide awake. Aside from that I don't see you really needing anything!

And... that's quite a shine to your hair, What do you use?

alisa151

thank you both very much :]

and, i just flat iron my hair and use the Treseme anti-breakage detangler :]

i'll definitely have fun shopping today!

<333