KoreAm Magazine

MsCuppyCakes

I love this magazine. My boss has a subscription, she doesn't have the time to look at, I look at it every month and take it home. The articles are interesting and I actually have a friend who puts together some of the events the magazine covers. This month's cover guy is Bi (Rain in English), a Mega Korean Pop Star (that's how I perceived it.)

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I think you're talking about Bi.. His number one hit is called Rain. LoL. I'm pretty sure it's Bi since he's REALLY popular in Korea and here in Cali. Supposedly he's doing or did a concert here not too sure lol

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
I think you're talking about Bi.. His number one hit is called Rain. LoL. I'm pretty sure it's Bi since he's REALLY popular in Korea and here in Cali. Supposedly he's doing or did a concert here not too sure lol

Thanks. I just re-read the article and it said he's known in Korea as Bi and Rain in the U.S.

xbeatofangelx

yes, rain/bi, same thing who cares. He's hot
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatofangelx
yes, rain/bi, same thing who cares. He's hot
greengrin.gif

Pic, anyone?

xIxSkyDancerxIx

He is hot.. I was watching his mv on youtube and I guess my b/f got a little jealous because he said he looks like a male stripper and I was like "damn straight!" ROFL