Out June 16 in Taiwan

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
that model is stunning!

Truly! She has gorgeous eyes!

Star

This is the marketing blurb for Ladysol:

"Make this your natural choice. Sun looks start with the soft skin-cleansing power of new Microfine Refinisher. A professional-quality dermabrasion formula that provides the glowing, all-natural revitalized surface of the best summer skin. Follow with skin-quenching Moisturegleam, a fluid moisturizer imparting the soft highlighting radiance of golden pearl. On the lips: the protective conditioning and new so-sun-sexy shades of Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15."

leppy

Anyone know if the Microfine refinisher is something you should/could use every day or more like a treatment for once in a while?

I think I want that and definately moisture gleam.. foundation is a major no-no for me in the summer, it just melts off so I have to find something to get it into its best shape!

leppy

I asked in a MAC Chat.. she said its an exfoliating product so she wouldn't recommend using it daily, but its not so harsh that you have to give it a lot of time inbetween.

I also bitched about too many LE things and all the poor girl could do is agree with me!