Lancome Eyeshadows

beyondhope1024

I hope this hasn't been asked or posted before, I did a search and didn't see anything. I was curious how you all feel about Lancome eyeshadows? Especially the Color Focus ones. Do they have high pigmentation and don't fade? Any favorite colors? How do the shadows compare to MAC? Worth the money? Sorry for so many questions, but some of their colors look so pretty! Thank you!

user3

I've never used the color focus ones but I can tell you their e/s is pretty good quality. Not hard to blend and pretty nice texture for the most part.

ditzycubanita

Theyre so amazing...I own 1/2 of the collection..They go on like cream shadows but arent and stay on forever..AWESOME!..Although i love Mac i cant seem to part with my Lancome..If you have any other questions..Dont hesitate to ask..

cindysilver4

Well, most of my makeup is Lancome. During high school and college, my mom used Lancome, so I got addicted through her. I have only just started trying MAC and I do like MAC a lot, but I just ADORE Lancome's Dual Finish powder foundation and their EYESHADOWS (all the kinds I've tried -- normal, creme, samples, etc) are all fantastic. I've yet to find one that I didn't like
smiles.gif

Hope this helps!

coco chanel

Lancome e/s's are the best in my opinion...they go on silky, so smooth and last sooooo long. I have so many shades and constantly want more even though I was NEVER an e/s person till i found lancome. Theres one e/s that is so amazing if u like smokey eye m/u. It's a grey-sheeny/sparkly shade it may not look much when u first see it but once you have it on wow....its a dark grey-ish colour with tiny tiny shimmers that glow in light...i pair this with a black eyeliner and i always get compliments on my eyes

Shimmery

Wow a lot of people like Lancome Eyeshadows. I have used them as well, I have found they are like many other brands...it depends on the color. I had even forgot I had tried them. I was getting ready to type that I hadnt then I realized I have had several. They just werent memorable.