Lash Combs?

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I'm looking for a really good lash comb (preferably a metal one)...does anyone have any recs?

I really loved the new Sonia Kashuk black handled lash/ brow groomer that Target sells. It was only $7.99 and worked really well. Actually the whole line is actually quite lovely for the price. Unfortunately my dog got hold of it and chewed it up. The sharp teeth didn't even faze him
rofl.gif
I had another folding comb from Tweezerman called the Ilashcomb but stopped using it after I bought this one. I like the contoured handle.

http://www.tweezerman.com/index.cfm?page=productdetail∏=77

URL%5D

me_jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I highly recommend the Tweezerman folding lash comb.

2nd! This one works like a charm, I almost gave up on lashcomb (you know, the dingy plastic ones that does nothing to separate my lashes) until I tried the tweezerman one - just becareful not to poke yourself in the eye, it's rather sharp.

Also try the 205 (or 204 lol?) mascara brush by MAC - I know this is not metal but I use this not only to separate my lashes, but also put mascara on - it gives you 100% clump free mascara application and makes your lashes look almost like falsies

Dark_Phoenix

I have the Max Factor Lash Comb; it's hard to use at first (since the tips of the comb are pointy) but it gives great results.

yumemiru

I have the Tweezerman one, it's really nice.but yeah, i agree, becareful not to poke your eyes!

aziajs

I have something similar to the Tweezerman one and I love it. I would be lost without it.