laura mercier interview!!!! help!!!

sofyne

I have an interview at the Laura Mercier counter in John Lewis. Does anyone have any hints and tips, what are they like to work for and are the earnings good.
wondering.gif
im well nervous this is my first ever makeup counter interview not sure what to expect.

City Syd

I actually was offered a position with them in Nordstrom Atlanta, GA. The interview was very short and to the point:

*What do you like about Laura Mercier?

*Explain to me your philosophy on customer service?

*What is your favorite Laura Mercier product?

*You are currently freelancing what would you say is the biggest difference between freelancing and working as a sales assoc?

She then offered me the job with a second interview with the dept store management. She did not mention salary at that time. I wore all black with platform Boutique 9 pumps and an Andrew Marc leather blazer. My makeup was very natural, which she loved. I made sure that I mentioned that I loved how the Laura started the line with natural beauty in mind, enhancing the face without it looking overtly made up. She then explained that the National artist in this region would come in to do a one on one training with me. At that time, I would have to do a demo, but it would be in order for them to assess my skill level. I was told that you are taught their techniques (Laura's infamous smokey eye, etc....). Overall, she wanted to know that I had customer service skills and that I knew the targeted consumer.