Lavender Whip?

diw01

Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase LE Lavender Whip lipstick? Appears to have been released in early Feb 09, but already sold out!

HELP!

VDUB*BELLA

You can buy it online through MAC
I remember seeing it was sold out online but I guess it has been restocked.

nunu

Check out the MAC store, Ebay or any cosmetic outlet by you that sells MAC..

MzzRach

Try ebay or Nordstrom.com. I would pick it up as soon as possible - it was really popular and will become more difficult to find as time goes on.

Hopefully they will repromote this shade soon.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
You can purchase Lavender Whip off of Dillard's website.

I tried that two weeks ago for my friend only to be told my order was cancelled..they didn't have it

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I tried that two weeks ago for my friend only to be told my order was cancelled..they didn't have it

Yeah, like I said in another thread your best bet is to call around. I can guarantee that there are locations that still have it. You just have to have the patience to look.

HustleRose

it's crazy that this is LE. sooo many people are being ripped off buying it on ebay, which sucks. i hope they repromote it soon so my fellow mac addicts can get it at regular price.

Snowy_z

I'm in the u.k and i have no way of getting this but paying a ridiculous price on e-bay
ssad.gif
not happy!

TISH1124

Nordies seems to have them for US residents....$22+ tax with shipping....Crazzzyyy But I guess if you want it bad enough order it from there

Snowy_z

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Nordies seems to have them for US residents....$22+ tax with shipping....Crazzzyyy But I guess if you want it bad enough order it from there

if only they'd ship to the uk!
ssad.gif

RebekahR

I was gutted about this...

but for now..BarryM 129, dupe..and 1/4 the price. sold!

will be sure to buy 3 or 4 lavender whips when it comes back..waah!