Les Beiges de Chanel

Medgal07

oh nordstrom may price match again

edit- forget I said anything it didn't include chanel last time
They never do. Sad.
ohboy.gif

Prettypackages

I got the beige gloss and the coral blush. I have to return the blush the perfume is way too strong. But I love how it feel like powder when it goes on. The beige gloss is my lips but better, but goes into my lines. Did that happen to anyone else?

Medgal07

I got the beige gloss and the coral blush. I have to return the blush the perfume is way too strong. But I love how it feel like powder when it goes on. The beige gloss is my lips but better, but goes into my lines. Did that happen to anyone else?
That's too bad about the fragrance in the blush---I haven't yet used mine. You are sensitive and the last thing you need is to have that scent bring on a migraine headache.
I'm assuming you're applying the gloss to bare lips???? You should try it over the NARS lippy that you forced me to buy----that I happen to love-------Liguria.

Medgal07

I just ordered Lovely Beige NP because it reminds me of caramel, and caramel reminds me of ice cream--------a caramel ice cream sundae
yummy.gif

I hope I like the NP!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

That's too bad about the fragrance in the blush---I haven't yet used mine. You are sensitive and the last thing you need is to have that scent bring on a migraine headache.
I'm assuming you're applying the gloss to bare lips???? You should try it over the NARS lippy that you forced me to buy----that I happen to love-------Liguria.
that's exactly why I'm taking it back. I totally thought of that after I wiped it off.. I will have to try that. LOL @ Forced to buy. I know we are doing our challenge, but I have to bring this one out again soon, I'm picturing it with burgundy eyes...

Medgal07

that's exactly why I'm taking it back. I totally thought of that after I wiped it off.. I will have to try that. LOL @ Forced to buy. I know we are doing our challenge, but I have to bring this one out again soon, I'm picturing it with burgundy eyes...
I can't tell you how many times I've worn it------I'm a huge fail when comes to wearing lippies that I love only once!!! Whose idea was this year-long challenge
anyway????? We should flog them in a public square!!!

ashievic

As soon as I am done with my foundation step, I use the Dior clear lip liner, then using the brush from the lip liner I apply a THIN coat of the Dior Rose Lip Balm, in the round container. Then finish the rest of my face, do the lipstick last and this helps with product sinking into vertical lines in my lips. It also does not change the color or texture of the final lip product I am using. Again very thin coat.

meka72

Many hugs and kisses to you Sis for enabling encouraging me to get on board w/this seasons Les Beiges. I love both the powder and the blush. I dusted on a bit of the powder but have not yet tried the blush because I was already wearing makeup when they arrived. I purchased the 02 powder and it's lovely as an overall finishing powder for me---just perfect.

elegant-one

lmao.gif
​I almost read that as something else
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif

That must have been a really fun day. I love Amish country & shop at an Amish Farmer's Market.

Hubs hasn't seen the ornament haul----he sat outside w/Abby while I pillaged the place, so we'll have show & tell this weekend----I'll show him the ornaments &
receipt & tell him to be strong and not faint.
girlhaha.gif

th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif

Or, not show him the receipt & just the ornaments
greengrin.gif

Yes, shopping in Amish country is wonderful!

elegant-one

Pretty, did you try the new Chantecaille face wash yet?

Prettypackages

I can't tell you how many times I've worn it------I'm a huge fail when comes to wearing lippies that I love only once!!! Whose idea was this year-long challenge
anyway????? We should flog them in a public square!!!
LOL no public flogging needed.. But yes, it is so difficult. Maybe start wearing two lipsticks a day? LOL

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72 I'm going to try the 02 powder tomorrow when I go to Nordies. I bought the Healthy Glow Powder in no.60 last year and dont really use it. I think that it is a smidge too dark.

That's too bad about the HGP No 60. Maybe you can use it to contour. I just love the 02---it's really pretty
amazing.

ashievic

th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif

Or, not show him the receipt & just the ornaments
greengrin.gif

Yes, shopping in Amish country is wonderful!
Oh I know just how to distract him------strategically place the ornaments on me
th_thb5ed765e.gif
First rule in shopping never, ever show receipts to hubs and/or father. Brother will also narc you out when he wants something.....

ashievic

NM did not get the cream blush with the perle collection in the compact. It was only sold in Europe. It really pisses me off now that the department stores over seas are no longer allowed to send the exclusive products to any area outside their regular shipping zone. Which has nothing to do with the contents of the product. As in it a forbidden product to ship by air. I checked this out. The Dior Tie Dye collection the lip balms that are sold in the States, they will ship here. But the two that aren't sold here are banned for shipping to the States. Bite me comes to mind.....

ashievic

The same thing with the Guerlian Rainbow balls. I found them I think at Harrod's, but unless I had a UK or Ireland shipping address, I couldn't get them.

Medgal07

NM did not get the cream blush with the perle collection in the compact. It was only sold in Europe. It really pisses me off now that the department stores over seas are no longer allowed to send the exclusive products to any area outside their regular shipping zone. Which has nothing to do with the contents of the product. As in it a forbidden product to ship by air. I checked this out. The Dior Tie Dye collection the lip balms that are sold in the States, they will ship here. But the two that aren't sold here are banned for shipping to the States. Bite me comes to mind.....
So annoying, but I'll focus on the amazing items that are accessible to me, buy them & enjoy them. I'm so over chasing makeup.