Let me be the first one to ask about...CCOs in London

user2

Yes I wanna be a bargain hunter and because I miss the city of my dreams soo much I'm planning a trip to London in Spring for shopping and soaking up some UK flavour!

I heard that there are some CCOs in the UK but I won't make it out of London since I wanna stay for a day!

So where can I find one?!

TIA!

melliquor

Has anybody been to the CCO in Bicester Village or Liverpool? I am thinking of taking a day trip to the CCO. I want to go to the one with the best stuff. I am looking for pigments or quads.

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Has anybody been to the CCO in Bicester Village or Liverpool? I am thinking of taking a day trip to the CCO. I want to go to the one with the best stuff. I am looking for pigments or quads.

I was at Bicester a few weeks ago. They had a few quads.. the Untamed ones I believe. I can't remember if I saw pigments or not :/ They had the silverette case, some liquidlast liners.. I can't remember what else, I was slightly overwhelmed with their selection as opposed to CCOs I have been to before. If I can persuade my boyfriend to take me, I'll try to get there sometime this week and let you know what's there.. since it's less than 10 mins away!