Lightful Colour Discussion

shellybells82

Re: Lightful Colour Feb 07 [asia]

wow... i was at the pro store yesterday and the ma began telling me what was coming up other than barbie, and lightful was one of them... he said their store was getting it... maybe because they are pro??

AudreyNicole

I hope we get this collection in the US! I need those lipgelees!
smiles.gif

lsperry

Thanks, Risser, for posting the swatches. I truly want Dreamy V eye shadow and softwashed and quietly pigments. They are so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellybells82
wow... i was at the pro store yesterday and the ma began telling me what was coming up other than barbie, and lightful was one of them... he said their store was getting it... maybe because they are pro??

I was wondering the same thing....Wasn't “MAC for Y and Kei” an Asia exclusive (October 2005); but I thought I saw it on MAC.com website around May or June 2006?

I hope the collection does get released here after it’s released in Asia.

Shellybells82, can you ask your MA what’s the release date?? Please??!! Where is this pro store?

Anyone called Harrod’s about the collection?

And, finally, one thing I’m glad to see are the CP offers in the “Want Ads, Wishlists and CP Requests” section.

shellybells82

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Shellybells82, can you ask your MA what’s the release date?? Please??!! Where is this pro store?

Anyone called Harrod’s about the collection?

And, finally, one thing I’m glad to see are the CP offers in the “Want Ads, Wishlists and CP Requests” section.

I just called. The girl who answered the phone was really busy, but she said its coming out in April. HTH!!!

lsperry

Quote:
I just called. The girl who answered the phone was really busy, but she said its coming out in April. HTH!!!

Thank you, Thank you!! I'm going to ask my MA at the Destin, FL, store when I go there tomorrow. Maybe she can give me a release date!!

Yay!!!
cheerleader.gif

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMantas
Oh, I just saw swatches from this collection, and am even more set on finding that purple pigment and the lilac shadow. And maybe the purplish grey one and silver pigment too, but I'd like to see maybe 1 more swatch of that somewhere. Beautiful!

Oh my god!!! Where did you see swatches??

bbarrelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by effboysinthebut
I emailed customer service about it and they said this:

Thank you for taking the time to contact M.A.C.

We appreciate your interest in the Lightful Collection. Presently, this
product is distributed in international markets only, and is not available
within the United States. As a point of information, Harrod's Department
Store in London at the following telephone number: 44-207-730-1234, does
have an international mail order service.

Again, thank you for your interest. We regret that we cannot be of further
assistance to you at this time. However, please be assured that your
desire for this product in your market has been forwarded to our senior
management.

We appreciate your interest in M.A.C and hope we have the opportunity to
serve you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Nicole Pietrangelo
Global Consumer Communications

The cs may be confused and referring to the 'Lightful collection' which is skincare line availabe only in Asia (but rumoured to be coming here in April). The Lightful Colour collection is what this thread is about and I'm guessing from the response she didn't realize you were referring to that since she specifically called it 'Lightful collection' which is something completely different.

bbarrelle

Quote:

I think he's referring to the 'Lightful collection' which is NOT the same as the 'Lightful Colour collection'. Everyone will be getting the Lightful collection skincare line which has been exclusive to Asia here in the US in April/May. Could MAC possibly be more confusing????

bebs

so the pigments are coming out in the us or they are not.. I need an answer.. I'm totally in love with the colors and would cry if I passed these up does anybody know for sure

mare

So... truly silly question, but where *is* the "Want Ads, Wishlists, and CP Requests" section?

Just askin'. The Lightful Colour collection is soooo totally me -- doesn't MAC think there are any pale-skinned ladies outside Asia?

Oh, and is this a Taiwan-exclusive collection? Or will places like Hong Kong or Singapore get it?

Thanks!

Mare

bbarrelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
At the very bottom of the main page -

Read this thread; this should answer your question:
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=48889

Hmmm..this link doesn't work for me? I'm looking for a CP as well and would like to post that in the proper section but I can't find it.

Also, I confirmed with MAC in Canada the Lightful Colour collection is not coming to the US
ssad.gif

Whannnnn!
MAC is ridiculous. They should at least provide a phone number for international orders.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mare
So... truly silly question, but where *is* the "Want Ads, Wishlists, and CP Requests" section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarrelle
Hmmm..this link doesn't work for me? I'm looking for a CP as well and would like to post that in the proper section but I can't find it.

This thread should be helpful.

Aerynna

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarrelle
Also, I confirmed with MAC in Canada the Lightful Colour collection is not coming to the US
ssad.gif

Whannnnn!
MAC is ridiculous. They should at least provide a phone number for international orders.

So does this mean there is absolutely no way at all for individuals in the U.S. to get Lightful Colour short of a custom purchase from someone in Asia?

bbarrelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynna
So does this mean there is absolutely no way at all for individuals in the U.S. to get Lightful Colour short of a custom purchase from someone in Asia?

Unfortunately that's what it sounds like. It's Asia only (not Europe and not US) and it's I guess limited release in Asia....I'm hearing Taiwan has it but no one else yet? I had a girl in Japan that checked for me and nothing!
Ughhh....

bbarrelle

Hi! I was able to at least confirm from MAC customer service Asia the following:

Dear Ms. Brenda Barrelle,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
In regard to your inquiry on Lightful Colour Collection,
this collection will be launched only in Asia.
We will launch this collection on early April 2007 in Japan,
and in February in Taiwan.
Sincerely,
MAC User Support Japan

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynna

at my recent update, my trainer told me that if people call the 1-800 number they can possibly order it or get information how to get ahold of it.
smiles.gif

bbarrelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
at my recent update, my trainer told me that if people call the 1-800 number they can possibly order it or get information how to get ahold of it.
smiles.gif

Ahhh...if only it were that easy. I think that's a rumour. Because I called about 10 different MAC customer service and 1800 #'s and they all told me they have no access to that line and it would be impossible for them to make the order since it doesn't even come up in their system.....boooooo MAC!

But if someone gets it that way, let me know(and get the SA name that helped you)...that'd be awesome!