Limited Kim Cardashian edition Pink Swoon with shimmer????

ThePowderPuff

Well I don't suppose it's counterfeit MAC, but it's still very strange.

MÀC SHEERTONE SHIMMER BLUSH "PINK SWOON" KIM KARDASHIAN on eBay (end time 13-Mar-10 17:06:40 GMT)

A limited edition Kim Cardashian collection? What is she talking about?

And isn't it still available at MAC? Is it discontinued at all? Why the high price? And shimmer? Isn't it just a Sheertone without shimmer?

Or is it just me?
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

lilithbloody

The photo looks ok to me, but the description and price are crazy
th_dunno.gif

I not very much into MAC collections, but if there ever was a Kim Kardashion collection (and I really doubt it) I guess the packaging should be spectacular to cost US $42.28 (because Pink Swoon is not d'ed and it's still available at maccosmetics.com!)
tong.gif

purrtykitty

Lol, someone trying to capitalize on KK's name. And the seller will probably succeed if they find a buyer that is stupid enough not to do any research.

Brittany88

I'm fairly new to MAC, so I don't know everything about all of the past and present MAC collections, but I AM a Kim Kardashian fan. I have never heard of her doing any kind of promo with MAC, ever. A LOT of Kim K fans who aren't familiar with MAC will likely fall for this.
ssad.gif

LMD84

yes sadly i think the seller is cashing in on KK's name. there hasn't been a KK collection. pink swoon is a lovely blush though!
smiles.gif

luxury

wow that is so crazy! i would like to see a KK Mac Collection though! The contouring and highlighting powders would be great i'm sure

erine1881

pink swoon doesn't have shimmer.

pink swoon isn't LE.

pink swoon isn't a collab product with KK. there isn't any product period.

i'll say it again. people are stupid!

cmonster

i don't ever recall a KK collaboration with mac...though the product itself may be authentic the information is definitely not true. Pink swoon is part of the permanent collection.

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
I guess just because Kim says she loves MAC's Pink Swoon is why they listed it like that.

I was just going to say this.