Lip Plumpers- do they work?

xoxoLaura

I read a great review about DuWop Lip Venom in a magazine, so I got suckered in to buying it. It was a good lipgloss, stung a bit, but did nothing for me as far as actually plumping my lips
weeping.gif

Have you girls found any lip plumpers that have actually worked for you, or are they all just basically glorified lip gloss? Thanks!
heart2.gif

MACATTAK

I've used the Too Faced lip injection, which burns a little & does plump...however, the plumpness only lasts for about 10 minutes. So, I guess if you keep re-applying it will keep your lips plump.

..kels*

i've heard good things about sally hansen lip inflation. i think it comes in 3 different colours.

starangel2383

i dont know if lip plumpers actually work but IMO personally anything that has the word sting or injection in the title of the product would definetly sway me away from buying it. i think that plump lips look great on alot of people, but i will just stick to my l/s and l/s if i want to have the illusion of fuller lips. but i do have some of those benefits lip crayon things that make your lips look a little fuller and there is no pain involved. but that is about it.

astronaut

I remember about 2 years ago, I got a Too Faced lip injection sample when I ordered from Sephora. I don't care about my lips at all, but I tried it anyway. OMG it stunggg!!! I felt the blood just rushing through my lips, throbbing, pumping AHHHH!!! I didn't even notice my lips because I was too busy freaking out. Never will I go through that again for some bigger lips.

claire87john

If you are just like me, and not from the first flush of youth, you will find that as we age, our lips become thinner and almost sink towards the mouths! I've used maxolip when i observed a fellow worker unexpectedly got full and pouting lips, I thought she would had collagen injections, which surprised me, because the lady was so against anything related to needles! I can also definitely say that this lip plumper made a noticeable change to my lips instantly. My lips are actually fuller and less wrinkly than they were.