Lipglass with no bottom sticker. fake?

NatalieMT

Well I'm pretty sure none of the Fafi stuff would be easily faked. Therefore I would assume most of the Fafi items on ebay would be authentic.

The only thing that worries me about this auction is the fact the item does not come with the LE box. Maybe because it can't be faked... and also it says 'some may come with Fafi graffiti on the top and some may not'. That probably means none of them have the Fafi label and the seller is lying.

I would imagine if you bought this you'd just get a plain tube of MAC lipglass and the seller might assume that without the colour sticker those not clued up on MAC would not be able to identify it as not a Fafi item. Or even worse as an alltogether fake. And at $9.99 for two tubes it's kind of looking that way. Plus the seller seems to just sell multiples of the same item over and over, which sometimes is another bad sign.

If I were you I would not bid, if it were me I wouldn't anyways. There is too many red flags on this one.

Shaquille

maybe you should ask for additional pics?
I bought pigment from tru-look once, they come in vials and they were authentic..