Lipstick Queen

I am lemming the medieval lipstick and several of the new chubby gloss pencils. I already have the Nude Saint l/s and two big bang glosses - Energy (bright red) and Infinite (light pink with a hint of gold) - and I love them all. After reading everyone's comments I now want the entire rest of the line :p

Swirlgirl

I have three of the Big Bang Theory glosses and they are *awesome.* The formula is SO smooth - and they have the most beautiful pearly finish - - not glittery or sparkly, but a beautiful pearl luster to them - - I only have three of the lighter more neutral colors (Expansion, Infinite and Time), but I am dying to try the red ones. Unlike other lip products that claim to "plump" there is nothing at all irritating about them - - I think the plumping claim comes from the iridescent type of finish.The formula is on the thin side, so these do not last long - and I have to reapply often.

I really want to try the Oxymoron Matte Glosses next. Unfortunately there is no place even close to me to check these out in person - - so I've had to order online - - - so thank you for posting the swatches and starting this thread!

LivN

I got Saint in Bare Nude yesterday, I LOVE the texture - it's so creamy and moisturising!

JulieDiva

I have always been intrigued by this brand. love the name...but they don't sell around here...anyone in Canada know where to buy?

allthingsglam

Has anybody tried this lipstick I hear great things about lipstick queen but never try this one also I don't need another $50 lipstick habit but something about this one I like alot
6c764d7d_image.jpeg