Lipstick recs?

ashley8119

I love lipstick, it's my favorite makeup item. I have many M.A.C colors but I would love some recs for some new colors! Most of my collection consists of reds, bright pinks, and corals. I'm trying to branch out to other colors!

I have the following colors:

Jubilee
Hug Me
Bare slimshine
Russian Red
Ruby Woo
Port Red
Resolutely Red
Cockney
So Scarlet
New York Apple
Rose Maiden
Viva Glam I
Viva Glam Cyndi
Girl About Town
Lickable
Impassioned
Sci Fi Delity
Lollipop Loving
Freckletone
CB 96
See Sheer
Crosswires
Vegas Volt

This is what I look like (to give you an idea of my coloring/hair):
l_f99deeb562c242e093be7cca09bd46cd.jpg

l_084999afcba745deb0a9c72fef584f2f.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Chillicat14

Fresh Salmon, Show Orchid, Pink Nouveau, Speed Dial, Pink Burst... those are the one's I can think of off the top of my head.
(I'm a redhead too!)
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I'd try some pinks like Pink Plaid, Pink Nouveau. I also think that Hang-Up, Up The Amp, Cyber, Rebel and Snob.
you really would look nice in purplely colours!

Chillicat14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'd try some pinks like Pink Plaid, Pink Nouveau. I also think that Hang-Up, Up The Amp, Cyber, Rebel and Snob.
you really would look nice in purplely colours!

I agree.
Oh, and I
heart.gif
Snob.

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillicat14
I agree.
Oh, and I
heart.gif
Snob.

gosh, where did you get thatttt idea????????
winks.gif
love uuuuuu mimi

oh, and ashley: i recently dyed my hair dark red (not at all as bright as yours), but i find that my pinky/mauvey colors like snob, hue, glamour for all l/g all make my hair color pop!

L281173

You need to start including colors like purples, bronzes, and some nudes to your collections. O, Coconuty lipsticks would be great against your complexion. I also think that Entice Lipglass with be gorgeous also.

blackeneddove

I say also that you need some purples! Up the Amp and Rebel are both awesome and bold, seeing as you like bold lippies! If you like Vegas Volt, maybe you could try out Morange as well. I think St. Germain would look great on you too!

ashley8119

Thanks so much everybody, those are some great recommendations!

dietcokeg: i'm wearing see sheer l/s in the first picture! thanks for the compliment, i love being a (dyed) redhead!

EvoPandaPnay

Blankety, snob, honeylove, california dreaming, myth, creme de nude, cherish, modesty, cremsheen glass in boy bait or partial to pink, peachstock, and hue

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
Thanks so much everybody, those are some great recommendations!

dietcokeg: i'm wearing see sheer l/s in the first picture! thanks for the compliment, i love being a (dyed) redhead!

I am too!
smiles.gif
It's not a "pop" lipstick but VGV 5 is a neutral favorite and Color Me Coral from the Spring Collection are suggestions.